Shoop International Shoop League v8 Final Shoop Off - come vote!

Vote for your favorite shoop. You CANNOT change you vote. You get one vote.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
upload_2020-7-28_22-49-29-jpeg.786777

Sent er just a lil too fuckin hard bud

Giviner 110 and sending it in the wrong direction.

zzzfreinds.png

I’m somewhat disappointed in both because I know they can do much better and I love the first gif but it’s not done perfectly and the second one is funny but played out too much! I’m not voting sorry!
I love both gods of shoops but u guys can do much better!
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

I suggest you look closer brother. You know I love you but there is a LOT of unseen work in both these shoops that most people will not see...............and I mean a lot.

I suggest you look closer brother. You know I love you but there is a LOT of unseen work in both these shoops that most people will not see...............and I mean a lot.
I know but I also know u can do way better! This is awesome but I expected something mind blowing like always! It’s your fault because u raised the bar so high

I know but I also know u can do way better! This is awesome but I expected something mind blowing like always! It’s your fault because u raised the bar so high
kind of a shitty move to make a stink about not voting. If you don’t want to vote, whatever. But kinda shitty to waive it around. People put a lot of work into this.

I’m somewhat disappointed in both because I know they can do much better and I love the first gif but it’s not done perfectly and the second one is funny but played out too much! I’m not voting sorry!
I love both gods of shoops but u guys can do much better!
The first one the face is not matching right angles and the second the expressions are not changing at all!
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Some of the best gifs are based on the idea and not the technique brah. Not arguing over your opinion or saying you are wrong but I am offering another side. :D

These are great! I really enjoy ALL the Shoop Comps on this board, it's a great way for a community to get together and enjoy each others fun Photoshop work and long may it continue.

Every Shoop has something unique about it, whether it be an idea, a technique, something.
The wide variety of all the submissions for these competitions IS part of the whole enjoyment of it.

Back