Shoop International Shoop League Season 7 Voting Thread "B"

8 votes total between the two threads. Not 8 votes per thread. You can change your votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Awesome, love the green banner. Have a chocolate bone on me:

p7pxnZr.png
It's red to me.

Themes are crazy.

Second page again?

PKYuYI7.gif

Current Combined standings

Winning
B2. 54
Losing
A5. 39
Everyone Else
A8. 32
B9. 29
B3. 27
B11. 27
A10. 26
B4. 23
A9. 22
A1. 21
A6. 20
B10. 20
A15. 19
B8. 19
A2. 18
B7. 18
A4. 16
A13. 16
B1. 13
A14. 12
***********THE CUT************
A3. 11
B14. 11
B6. 10
A11. 9
B5. 7
A12. 6
A7. 5
B13. 5
B12. 4

Last edited:
Google "star wars bagpipes unicycle" or to be more specific "unipiper"
Nice!!!!!

What is this "Star Wars" thing you speak of? Are we at war with the inhabitants of another planet? :eek:

Yeah but it's not mma related, I'll have to post em in the Mayberry at some point

80s movie posters Recreated in MS Paint!

dude link me the fuck up when you post em

ive done a few on a similar theme myself

dude link me the fuck up when you post em

ive done a few on a similar theme myself
You should do some man, if you're interested I'll send a list of the ones I've done, done about 30 so far

I started out as practice for the contest, banging out 3 a day, now I'm taking it too seroiusly and one is taking like 3 days to do!

How this shit is not a worldwide internet phenomenon yet I will never know. I don't think any comedy movie standup or tv show has made me spit out my drink more than these godamn shoops.

What's the deadline to submit our entry, guys?

Also, are storyboard shoops allowed?

You should do some man, if you're interested I'll send a list of the ones I've done, done about 30 so far

I started out as practice for the contest, banging out 3 a day, now I'm taking it too seroiusly and one is taking like 3 days to do!
We're obviously going to have to see this one bro... if you git er dun before the contest is over bump it in here.

Back