Shoop International Shoop League Season 7 Voting Thread "B"

8 votes total between the two threads. Not 8 votes per thread. You can change your votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah man i did but this aint my bag. i had no idea so many people on here could make the gifs, the quality is kind of overwhelming in the two threads.

its like im the only natty guy in pride fc

<{Joewithit}>
Same here man, we should have had a behind the scenes gentleman's agreement to both do a MS Paint job and see who gets the most votes

Then give each other £5 or some shit

Fucking right.....what a way to start the day. Epic work by all. So many lols.

Same here man, we should have had a behind the scenes gentleman's agreement to both do a MS Paint job and see who gets the most votes

Then give each other £5 or some shit

Lmao

It really makes me wonder how hard it is to do the gifs, i expect id just dominate that too if i learned

<Goldie11>

Btw im still too triggered by the main event to vote for any of the ones where dc gets fucked up. People shouldve factored that in

Lmao

It really makes me wonder how hard it is to do the gifs, i expect id just dominate that too if i learned

<Goldie11>

Btw im still too triggered by the main event to vote for any of the ones where dc gets fucked up. People shouldve factored that in
If Nate had lost bad I wouldn't have even entered

fuck

if nate and dc both lost id probably be done with this place x/
I'm still working on some paints in my spare time at work, and by spare time I mean instead of work

I'm basically a paid artist at this point!

Some very entertaining shit - I'm impressed! Good luck to all.

pWlFzmt.gif

The shoop talent keeps increasing with every contest. Can’t wait to see who is behind each piece.

Well done gang!

Lmao

<Goldie11>

I'd rather lose the contest than compromise a shoop if the humor lands.

I love DC. He is top-3 favorite for me.

Nobody is safe from the shoop.

Back