Shoop International Shoop League Season 7 Voting Thread "A"

8 votes total between the two threads. Not 8 votes per thread. You can change your votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can honestly say @bigwaverider is a saint! The guy has to be the coolest guy on Sherdog because we drove him crazy

Please look really close at the creativity and the meanings behind the work! Thank you for joining everyone I’m so jealous!
<mma1>

Votes made in A & B. Good job fellas!

<DCWhoa>

Looks like I'm on the A team

7020186-4285644062-atrai.jpg

Vote for the unsung heroes come on!!!!!!
<5><HisEye>
Don’t forget to also vote the one and only the true unsung champion who cares more about the wellbeing of Sherbros than winning, presenting no other than—-drummers— @Clippy !!!!!!!!! The legend is back in full effect ladies and gentlemen! There must be a light at the end of the rainbow!
<17>

Last edited:
Don’t forget to also vote the one and only the true unsung champion who cares more about the wellbeing of Sherbros than winning, presenting no other that—-drummers— @Clippy !!!!!!!!! The legend is back in full effect ladies and gentlemen! There must be a light at the end of the rainbow!
<17>

I look forward to waving at you all and paying tribute from the dock while your ships depart to the next round

<GinJuice>

I look forward to waving at you all and paying tribute from the dock while your ships depart to the next round

<GinJuice>

I hope the ship sinks if I'm not on it :)

Actually, I don't care if I win or lose... this shit is time consuming and hard.

Second page? ah hell nah.........bump

You never cease to amaze me, shoopers. This is definitely the heavyweight division, many of you brought your A game to this contest. Well done.

Lz1cm82.gif

DC chilling after the fight I hope.

Please look really close at the creativity and the meanings behind the work! Thank you for joining everyone I’m so jealous!
<mma1>

Large_ES-135.jpg

Artists must really sell conceptual pieces.

I call this one "The heart of a shooper"

Second page again, shoopers be slippin.

OZ3IkWV.gif

I do love a good banner.

Thanks for setting everything up, as always, @bigwaverider! Wish I would've had the time to compete in this one. Nice work, guys.

Mahalo brah. Wish you had made one.

@bigwaverider I'm sure A11 was a gif when I looked on my phone briefly this morning, but on my desktop it is a static image Just wanted to give a heads up in case someone's stellar work isn't showing properly edit; I may be getting confused with B8, sorry

Yea A11 was always static.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back