Shoop International Shoop League Season 7 Voting Thread "A"

8 votes total between the two threads. Not 8 votes per thread. You can change your votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are you sure man? Cos I voted for 8 on each and they all seem to have counted

I got it from the man himself it's supposed to be 8 votes total, maybe there is some glitch, will have to wait for BWR to chime in. I know in the past shoop comps the voting has been set at 1 vote per 4-5 people who enter.

Are you sure man? Cos I voted for 8 on each and they all seem to have counted

Well you still need the option for 8 votes what if you like 8 shoops from a single topic you need the option for max.

• This contest is spread across 2 threads - "A" and "B".
• You have 8 votes.
• You can use some of your votes in "A" thread and some in "B" or however you like. It is best to view both threads before voting. Thread A has 15 entries and B has 14.

It is best to view both threads before voting.

I got it from the man himself it's supposed to be 8 votes total, maybe there is some glitch, will have to wait for BWR to chime in. I know in the past shoop comps the voting has been set at 1 vote per 4-5 people who enter.

Well you still need the option for 8 votes what if you like 8 shoops from a single topic you need the option for max.

• This contest is spread across 2 threads - "A" and "B".
• You have 8 votes.
• You can use some of your votes in "A" thread and some in "B" or however you like. It is best to view both threads before voting. Thread A has 15 entries and B has 14.

It is best to view both threads before voting.
I think I'll just keep quiet else BWR will be in here telling me off again!

Big respect and love to all entrants. Can't believe over the years we've gone from copy-pasting faces at pool parties with Mark Wahlberg to what level we're seeing today. The power of The Dawg is real.

P 83.png

A3 and A8 are fantastic

Love the movie poster too

A13 is awesome, A14 is fucking stellar

Awesome stuff! This contest delivers yet again!

giphy.gif

@bigwaverider thanks for getting it done man, seems like it took some champion level adjustments :|

question - does anyone get eliminated from round 1 or does everyone carry through regardless of scores?

@bigwaverider thanks for getting it done man, seems like it took some champion level adjustments :|

question - does anyone get eliminated from round 1 or does everyone carry through regardless of scores?

Only 20 will pass Sherdog's colon.

Back