Shoop International Shoop League Season 7 Round 2 Voting Thread (Shooper Bowl)

Vote for you 5 Favorite Shoops!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thatd make a great "bump" gif

<mma3>

...sorry man terrible joke and terrible news. Jesus christ i hope your shit is all sorted out real fucking quick and easy
Love the idea mate! Do it!

A lady ran a red light and rammed my car at 40 mph.
That’s what i get for moving to Florida!
You sure it wasn't Jon Jones wearing a woman's wig??

Was the "lady" 6'4", black, ran off, ran back, grabbed a fistful of cash and then disappeared over a wall??

Last edited:
A lady ran a red light and rammed my car at 40 mph.
That’s what i get for moving to Florida!

Fack. Sorry to hear bro. Could have been worse being Florida and all. You could have ran into a pack of cocained crocodiles trained and commanded by cross dressing gang members interested in harvesting organs for the wealthy inmates doing time at the 100 Florida prisons' black market.

My wife was in the car too, but nothing broken, just a sprained wrist. The other car hit the vehicle on my side, at the front wheel. Glad i was driving a good sized one (Highlander).
Another 6 weeks with a sling.
Shit man that really does suck, could have been a hell of a lot worse though so I'm glad you guys are OK. Look after yourself brother

Voted.

Had a tough time deciding on the 5th one. There are a lot of great entries.

11 is my personal favorite. It's hilarious.

Love 6 also.

Same with 3 and 8.

Could go on but all in all great work!

gettyimages-51086449.jpg

Wow. Some great ones here. Better than I would have done had I not got taken off of the alternate list

So much great work guys, that is amazing.

Just got out of surgery a few hours ago (broken collarbone). First thing i did when i walked in the house is open this thread!
Bike?

I had my collarbone broken, when I fell of my Honda.
Get well, buddeh!

Had a tough time deciding on the 5th one. There are a lot of great entries.

Who did you cut.. I feel bad that I had to cut someone.. but only 5 votes made it hard and there was talk of only 4 votes right before the thread was made omg imagine to have to cut another one.

Just got out of surgery a few hours ago (broken collarbone). First thing i did when i walked in the house is open this thread!

This man shooped for sherdog with broken bones I tell you.. one handed shooper right here, that deserves respect!

Oto the great! The one handed shooper.

Who shooped first ?

ZG31upd.png

Oto that's who aka OttawaMan.

Who did you cut.. I feel bad that I had to cut someone.. but only 5 votes made it hard and there was talk of only 4 votes right before the thread was made omg imagine to have to cut another one.
It was a toss up between 7 and 16.

Originally I was gonna pick 7 because I love the artwork and the idea. But then I reconsidered because I know how challenging gifs are to make so I put the final vote on 16. Feels bad having to cut one.

Back