Shoop International Shoop League Season 7 Round 2 Voting Thread (Shooper Bowl)

Vote for you 5 Favorite Shoops!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good job everyone.

This was my brainstorming shoop:
fOZBVYp.gif

Beautiful Bro

upload_2019-9-11_13-28-2.png

Excellent work from everyone.

Honestly, really great stuff, guys!

Was hard for me to vote but I went for - 3, 4, 7, 11 and 16.

I love peas but one time I had too many of them with my steak so it was not enough meat and too much pea-ness to handle
I can never have too much pea-ness, I love that shit
Has to be the right consistencey though, has to have a little bite to it, not too soggy

I'm only certain some people were doping.

I make so much money from these contests.
mir-steroids-jpg.643787

Dan Henderson's Twin Sister

dan-henderson-caveman-png.643801

Blown away guys. One of the best batches we've ever had.

for shiz. The peeps stepped up..

It was 16 :p then they told me I needed only 8 lol.

I've been looking at this shoops for a freaking hour trying to decide my final top 5 and I have a serious situation here because I got the final one to decide and both candidates for the final 5th vote are super strong so I'm gonna just flip a freaking coin and let luck decide it.

This voting for shoops is serious business I tell you.

Would like to thank you for your support of the shoopers. :D

I voted, props to everyone that put time into this especially @bigwaverider for putting it all together, sorry we didn't mess up the submissions this time.
Promise we'll all get it wrong next time round bud

Mahalo brah.

Tough choices there.
High quality shit!
@bigwaverider looks like the khabeagle is here to stay.
<Goldie11>

Haha yea. :D

Just wow at all the amazing creativity I'm seeing here.....so well done. Props to everyone to participated, glad to be a part.

Voting shall be tricky!

Yea I had like 7 I wanted to vote for. It was hard.

Damn, some really funny and well-made shoops! Love it.

You bet Uranus brah. Did you know Uranus has rings?

NVAnBwuGufg8cf2RXkZigd-320-80.jpg

All of these are good, had to make some tough calls. However, couldn't say no to Sam Malone.

I had to Google to find out who that was.

'Multiple votes are allowed'

What does that mean?

Can I vote for number 11 four times?

Yeah, no doubt. Looks like I'll be logging in with my alt to finish up voting...:p

mir-yelow-card-jpg.643815

Nice job all. Thanks for the hard work @bigwaverider

View attachment 643605

Mahalo brother. Always good once these threads get up and are rolling along smoothly.

Hope you don't mind if I keep this thread on page 1 until the voting closes
View attachment 643703

Sike! Don't care if you mind!bork1}

200w.webp

Attachments

• mir-steroids.jpg
    mir-steroids.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 164
  • dan henderson caveman.png
    dan henderson caveman.png
    114.8 KB · Views: 161
  • mir-yelow-card.jpg
    mir-yelow-card.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 164
Fuck off everyone. Such a good job. This is why I came in last in round 1, bunch of showy jerks!

So much great work guys, that is amazing.

Just got out of surgery a few hours ago (broken collarbone). First thing i did when i walked in the house is open this thread!

So much great work guys, that is amazing.

Just got out of surgery a few hours ago (broken collarbone). First thing i did when i walked in the house is open this thread!
Oh shit, what happened man? You OK?

The anesthesia has not wore off yet, but i have some strong stuff for when it dows.

A lady ran a red light and rammed my car at 40 mph.
That’s what i get for moving to Florida!
Fuck man, was it just you in the car? Hope your Mrs is ok

That sucks man, how long you gonna be out of action for?

Thatd make a great "bump" gif

<mma3>

...sorry man terrible joke and terrible news. Jesus christ i hope your shit is all sorted out real fucking quick and easy

That’s what i get for moving to Florida!
This is bullsh*t.

He was sitting at a bar & 5 huge bodybuilder types walked in talking sh*t about the Sherdog shooping scene & Brother Otto went off.

He took the first one out with a shotglass smash to the head, turned & kicked the other one into the Juke box... flattened another across the pool table with the reacher stick... & the other 2 just took off running.

The 10's he waz partying with were so excited they stripped down & took Otto then & there on top of the bar. Unfortunately they were bumping so hard the bar broke & sent the 4 of them crashing through to the floor resulting in the broken collar bone.

Fuck man, was it just you in the car? Hope your Mrs is ok

That sucks man, how long you gonna be out of action for?
My wife was in the car too, but nothing broken, just a sprained wrist. The other car hit the vehicle on my side, at the front wheel. Glad i was driving a good sized one (Highlander).
Another 6 weeks with a sling.

This is bullsh*t.

He was sitting at a bar & 5 huge bodybuilder types walked in talking sh*t about the Sherdog shooping scene & Brother Otto went off.

He took the first one out with a shotglass smash to the head, turned & kicked the other one into the Juke box... flattened another across the pool table with the reacher stick... & the other 2 just took off running.

The 10's he waz partying with were so excited they stripped down & took Otto then & there on top of the bar. Unfortunately they were pounding so hard the bar broke & sent the 4 of them crashing through to the floor resulting in the broken collar bone.
Dude, we agreed on the car version. In any case you promised to delete the bar footage.

Back