International Shoop League: Round 1

I could start a sepatate thread for each match but I feel the grand prix got a little confusing for the voters and the known shoopers stole the dialogue. The more mystery, the more intrigue! (I think that means the same thing...I'm just excited to get this started and I'm half buzzed)

Where's this first matchup at I can't find it!

Sorry TI...I pulled it when I remembered that voters only have 1 chance to make multiple votes...If they voted on 1 they couldn't vote on others in the future. My bad,
my apologies.

Its all good, I just don't wanna miss the event, I'm paying up the ass for Shooppass

By the time the last event rolls around I should know how to make gifs so watch your back Sheets!

I made a 600 frame gif, would have been double if I had the time!

I didn't really make a 600 frame gif
Or did I?

HOLY SHIT.....

Gonna have to try and finish hard tomorrow... Look at the backing Chaos is getting!

Boys ..first match is reposted. My apologies for the hesitation....Getting this all figured out the hard way I'm afraid! I'm no VFC!

Boys ..first match is reposted. My apologies for the hesitation....Getting this all figured out the hard way I'm afraid! I'm no VFC!

When are the rest gonna follow?

And don't worry about it, you're doing a great job Chuck.

Also, you should close the betting in this thread. If the voting starts to go one way or the other the money could come piling in.

Also, you should close the betting in this thread. If the voting starts to go one way or the other the money could come piling in.
Ya..Thats the other thing Dash...I'm more interested in the shooping then the betting.
Mind you...if the betters don't know who is playing it increases their risk.

Ya..Thats the other thing Dash...I'm more interested in the shooping then the betting.

WOAH, threads are already up????

I do have another 24 hours right?!?!?!

Holy crap..somebody blew their wad on Chaos Spawn!

Don't let me down EOW and Chaos Spawn

Oops, didn't know voting started already.

I went ahead and closed betting then, just to be safe.

Shoop is in! Good luck Chaos :) FOTN potential mebbe?!?!

Is the voting going to go on until the 7th for all matches?

Back