International Shoop League: Round 1

Wow, I never thought Empty Emp would be such a huge underdog.
Anyway, my shoop is done. Not sure if I'm happy with it but I'm just leaving it as is. Don't want to overthink the thing!

Good you didn't waste too much time on it.

Good you didn't waste too much time on it.
HA! I'll put in the amount of time it takes to defeat each opponent accordingly. Don't want to scare off future opponents by crushing people....got to make it seem close.:icon_twis

Just watched the fights. NO FUCKING CLUE what I am gonna do yet. Will take the day to think and submit my shoop in the morning!

Chuck I just tried to send you my entry and it says that I am unable to send you messages as you don't have a registered profile ???

Chuck I just tried to send you my entry and it says that I am unable to send you messages as you don't have a registered profile ???

Ya...I don't know what the deal is with my profile. The entries have to be pm'd to me.

the same thing happened to me.

took a couple of tries

Ya...I don't know what the deal is with my profile. The entries have to be pm'd to me.

If you changed your name to Chuck and the Vig, no one would have a problem contacting you ever. The & in your name is throwing Sherdog's system off when people click on your name and stuff.

Idea hatched, able to work on it some tonight. I can't let my undefeated streak end now, can I? :)

If you changed your name to Chuck and the Vig, no one would have a problem contacting you ever. The & in your name is throwing Sherdog's system off when people click on your name and stuff.

Idea hatched, able to work on it some tonight. I can't let my undefeated streak end now, can I? :)

By the time the last event rolls around I should know how to make gifs so watch your back Sheets!

I have one match saved...Gonna start the event 1 poll. The sooner The shoops are done, the faster your work is scene, and the more potential votes you can get!

First match is set and started.

Cheers for this contest everyone, P&M was getting abit dull without one for so long !

Thanks boys...but I fucked up! I posted the first match but once people vote they can't go back and vote on the next matches. I would like to keep all of the shoops under one roof if at all possible. My apologies to the first two combatants.

Who was the first match-up Chuck?

Can't say EOW, Trying to keep this as fair as possible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Víctor Hugo Teco
Back