• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Interesting thing happened at work today

What the fuck TS? Whats so fucking wrong with you that you wanker need to fucking swear in front of a bloody fucking kid? Why the fuck you care if he himself fucking swears all the fucking time, you busy cunt? You're at you motherfucking jobbfor fuck's sake, make fucking sure you behave! Fuck, i abso-fucking-lutely hate swearing dickheads like you.

At work one day, a hot girl's padded bra separated from her flat chest and her puffy nipple appeared. The end.

So I'm at work and I'm talking to one of my friends/co-workers. I was telling her about how one of the managers (who's a bitch) just got in to work and without saying good morning or anything just started barking out orders and getting angry right from the get go.

Apparently I was dropping constant fuck bombs during my story because there was this "tough" looking biker guy nearby who turns around and tells me with an angry tone

"I don't want to tell you how to do your job, but you are at work and representing your company and I don't think you need to be talking like that!". My friend then says "well I didn't hear anything bad", he then says angrier "He keeps dropping F words during everything he says! I don't think he should be talking like that in front of a child!" Me and her look confused and look around and she says "Where's the child?"

Dude fucking barks at us saying "MY SON RIGHT HERE!" Dude is pointing at this "kid" that's almost as tall as him and actually has some stubble on his face, lol. Kid was probably 16 or 17. I wanted to laugh, but I just said "he's old enough". Kid probably swears way worse than I did. His son told him to stop and was looking embarrassed. Can't blame the poor kid.

After that my friend tells him, "well have a nice day and happy easter!" Dude was pissed. We laughed our asses off after that.
You should have filled that butt-insky with uppercuts, even if it cost you your job. There's plenty of openings at other Pedo Biker Bath houses.

"Fuck" is technical terminology where I work. I'm sure they clients would like us to tone it down, but it's not like they can really do anything about it.

This fake biker guy was in the same situation but just didnt' realize it.

The guy's argument that you shouldn't swear because his kid with the stubbly beard was there was just dumb. But I do share his distaste for vulgarity in the office. I wouldn't have said anything to you, but I would not have disapproved if someone had. Not a great idea to sound like a low-life if you have any interest in rising up in the ranks.
I don't understand why adults have problems with using adult words when only other adults are around. I could understand if someone was running around the office saying "fuck all these god damn wetbacks," or something like that. But just the words fuck and shit on their own? People get all bent out of shape about it when they know that's what their inner monologue sounds like.

I think people just like to take any opportunity they can to have the appearance of taking the moral high ground and using it to tell others what they can and can't do.

I don't understand why adults have problems with using adult words when only other adults are around. I could understand if someone was running around the office saying "fuck all these god damn wetbacks," or something like that. But just the words fuck and shit on their own? People get all bent out of shape about it when they know that's what their inner monologue sounds like.

I think people just like to take any opportunity they can to have the appearance of taking the moral high ground and using it to tell others what they can and can't do.

It's just unprofessional.

Let's say a loved one is having some kind of emergency I respond to at your home. You'd be okay if me and my crew walked in and just casually conversed with vulgarities since we're all adults?

Hello momma Popinsky, what the hell did you call us out for today? Holy shit Bob! Look at the fucking laceration on her head. That's a lot of fucking blood dude. Get the fucking gauze out. Yo, Soda, did she fucking pass out when her head hit the ground? Yes? We better step up the God damn Paramagics......etc.

Sometimes the, "we're all adults" argument doesn't hold water. In the station we are as foul mouthed as you get, but when dealing with the people we provide service for, a level of professionalism has to exist at all times.

The TS was in the wrong plain and simple.

None of this was interesting. I'm not angry, TS, just disappointed.

Me and her look confused and look around and she says "Where's the child?"

Dude fucking barks at us saying "MY SON RIGHT HERE!" Dude is pointing at this "kid" that's almost as tall as him and actually has some stubble on his face, lol. Kid was probably 16 or 17.

At this point you should've said "Oh my bad, I thought that was your boyfriend." Would've been intredasting to see his reaction to that

And ya wonder why kids are so helpless these days....Hell, at 16 I've already banged my first vagina and had a vocabulary of a seasoned trucker!

You sound like a piece of trash. Shouldn't drop f bombs in front of customers of any age.... especially at fast food joints

It's just unprofessional.

Let's say a loved one is having some kind of emergency I respond to at your home. You'd be okay if me and my crew walked in and just casually conversed with vulgarities since we're all adults?

Hello momma Popinsky, what the hell did you call us out for today? Holy shit Bob! Look at the fucking laceration on her head. That's a lot of fucking blood dude. Get the fucking gauze out. Yo, Soda, did she fucking pass out when her head hit the ground? Yes? We better step up the God damn Paramagics......etc.

Sometimes the, "we're all adults" argument doesn't hold water. In the station we are as foul mouthed as you get, but when dealing with the people we provide service for, a level of professionalism has to exist at all times.

The TS was in the wrong plain and simple.
I already said the TS was wrong. And I'm not talking about cursing in front of customers. I mean, when you are in the office, with people you've known and with whom you have a rapport - coworkers. I accidentally said shit one time and this bitch went all "did you just say the s word? Some people might be offended and charge you with sexual harassment." So I told her, "we're all adults here. We can use adult words. The only people in this office right now, other than you, are people I have known for 15 years."
It's that kind of shit I can't stand.

Also, I wouldn't care if you called my mom a cunt as long as you got me to the hospital or whatever. I assume you're a paramedic.

I already said the TS was wrong. And I'm not talking about cursing in front of customers. I mean, when you are in the office, with people you've known and with whom you have a rapport - coworkers. I accidentally said shit one time and this bitch went all "did you just say the s word? Some people might be offended and charge you with sexual harassment." So I told her, "we're all adults here. We can use adult words. The only people in this office right now, other than you, are people I have known for 15 years."
It's that kind of shit I can't stand.

Also, I wouldn't care if you called my mom a cunt as long as you got me to the hospital or whatever. I assume you're a paramedic.

Gotcha, carry on.

Nobody wants to hear you cussing and talking shit about a manager in a setting like that. At work, you need to be more professional. Most people can handle the language, but in your place of work, it's your responsibility to take the high road. Why do we even need to tell you this?

should've touched the kid with the jab, and then as the kid is lying there unconscious tell the dad "now he won't hear me cursing anymore, problem solved".

They're the same people who come up to you and not h about you smoking in public because they think that it being bad for you gives them the right to shame you for it.

You shouldn't smoke, its bad for you.

Beside, you don't wanna go around looking like this do you?

stephen-dorff-e-cig-gif.gif

Back