@Silver
Reaction score
1 DC. (borderline pillow fisted)
2. Kebab (pillow fisted)
3. Jones (extremely pillow fisted)
4. Dillashaw (pillow fisted)
5. Holloway (extremely pillow fisted)
6. GSP (pillow fisted)
7. Woodley. (first KO artist on the list)

Discuss.

Ps.This is not a diss on fighters who are relatively weak punchers, because it only takes more skill to be a great fighter without a big KO power.

2. Kebab (pillow fisted)
6. GSP (pillow fisted)

Discuss.

Ps.This is not a diss on fighters who are relatively weak punchers, because it only takes more skill to be a great fighter without a big KO power.

Each and every one of this list has KOs from punches in his resume.

/thread.

UPDATE: This guy is just a troll, never mind him.

I don't think DC is a pillowfisted fighter at HW at his current bodyweight. At LHW I agree he isn't a particularly hard puncher.

Also, I think calling Dillashaw pillow fisted is a little much. He isn't some massive hitter but he definitely has knockout power in his hands, there aren't many guys at BW with substantial power.

Each and every one of this list has KOs from punches in his resume.

/thread.

s3

never thought i’d see woodley on a list of KO artists especially amongst those fighters. your lack of MMA knowledge is befuddling

I don't think DC is a pillowfisted fighter at HW at his current bodyweight. At LHW I agree he isn't a particularly hard puncher.

Also, I think calling Dillashaw pillow fisted is a little much. He isn't some massive hitter but he definitely has knockout power in his hands, there aren't many guys at BW with substantial power.

Gus couldn't tell the difference between Jones's and DC's punching power, just said neither hits hard when he was asked. If you are an elite LHW but cant punch significantly harder than Jones then you are a pillow fisted. TJ can probably KO glass chinned opponents like Cody, thats true.

Those are the rules, unfortunately.
Allow 12-6 elbows and especially upkicks to the head from fighters who have their backs on the floor and see wrestlers like Nurmagomedov and GSP go down the P4P list.

Adding whittaker would have rustled some serious jimmies

Gus couldn't tell the difference between Jones's and DC's punching power, just said neither hits hard when he was asked. If you are an elite LHW but cant punch significantly harder than Jones then you are a pillow fisted. TJ can probably KO glass chinned opponents like Cody, thats true.
As the LHW champ I agree DC wasn't a hard puncher, but I think DC pretty clearly has one punch knockout power at his 245-250lb bodyweight.
DemandingRevolvingClingfish-size_restricted.gif

Knockout artists tend to gas out quickly when they can't land bombs. That's not exactly championship material.

2. Kebab (pillow fisted)
6. GSP (pillow fisted)

Discuss.

You lost me at DC and Pillow fist in same sentence

Knockout artists tend to gas out quickly when they can't land bombs. That's not exactly championship material.
Yup everyone on that list has shown the ability to go 5, hell only Woodley looks sketchy among those listed because he has KO power but it exerts a lot of his energy so he doesn't keep the kind of pace the other guys do.

As the LHW champ I agree DC wasn't a hard puncher, but I think DC pretty clearly has one punch knockout power at his 245-250lb bodyweight.

He has proven he has KO power at HW (like pretty much every HW), but for an elite HW his punches landed to the head/knock down ratio is still a bit low, relatively speaking. He throws a lot of full power punches but has only a couple of knock downs worth of mentioning.

2. Kebab (pillow fisted)
6. GSP (pillow fisted)

Discuss.

source.gif

Pillow fisted (points fighters) are the best cuz they win via conditioning & Skill rather than shortcuts

2. Kebab (pillow fisted)
6. GSP (pillow fisted)

Discuss.

lol idiotic post is idotic. Only holloway and jones are pillow fisted or close to that term in the list... so that 2 out of 7 idiot.

Back