Interesting old news article, black gang members defend Aryan Brotherhood's actions

close20door.gif

Gangs are fraternal, bro. Being a gangbanger trumps all racial differences.

nvw1wLu.jpg

prison gangs exist for a single reason - profit.

The AB is notorious for over the top violence because they lack numbers so need to increase the crazy factor to scare the competition off. They want to be feared because if it came down to it, they'd be seriously outnumbered.

The AB is notorious for over the top violence because they lack numbers so need to increase the crazy factor to scare the competition off. They want to be feared because if it came down to it, they'd be seriously outnumbered.

Seriously outnumbered? Just what exactly are you implying, sir?

Haven't we all seen American History X by now? Or Blood in Blood Out?

Of course this is the case. If whites didn't ban together they would be victimized. And being outnumbered means they have to be more hardcore than others to survive.

Indeed this. Saw a special on gangs, and was pretty interesting. The AB doesn't care about their race at all, they are the Heroin brotherhood, as a former member stated.

Funny, a lot of gangs and extremists groups may have some appeal, but in the end they are the biggest users of people. Not that I am upset by this, don't think I like the AB in any way

Correct. I've pointed this out many times on this board.

AB are not a politically driven gang. They use ideologies for a few things such as recruiting youthful prisoners (Let's face it, even criminals want to believe in something). At the end of the day, money is what they care about, hence strong connects to the Mexican Mafia. Are some racist? Sure. However, here in California, racist or not, you go to high level prison, best believe you're hanging out with your race.

this is a gang issue, gangs battle it out for territory for drug dealing, and their members may not even be racist at all, at first probably, for all the prison movies i've seen you either join a gang or you die, if you are white you go to the AB, black inmated to the Bloods, Crips o w/e, Mexicans to the Nortenos/Surenos/MS13, its about fake brotherhood, corrupted prisons and drug deals

this is a gang issue, gangs battle it out for territory for drug dealing, and their members may not even be racist at all, at first probably, for all the prison movies i've seen you either join a gang or you die, if you are white you go to the AB, black inmated to the Bloods, Crips o w/e, Mexicans to the Nortenos/Surenos/MS13, its about fake brotherhood, corrupted prisons and drug deals

It's not that simple. While at least in California.

But movies are fiction.

Many people do their time by putting their heads down and avoiding confrontation. PRison violence and rape is overblown in movies and TV imo.

I'm not saying that shit doesn't happen but there is a good amount of security in prisons and it isn't a 24/7 rape fest like some of us like to believe.

Back