Interesting nights out?

incredible story.

you should make this into a movie ts.

I can't believe I just read all that, I was expecting a punch line or at least a loch ness monster.

Sounds like a dreadful night and not in the slightest bit interesting. Nothing really happened.

Last Thursday, I was out drinking with friends. The night ends and me and my friend are driving back home. We drive past the bar we were just at and he yells out his window to a group of guys asking if they want to fight. Long story short, we pull over, my friend and random dude fight in the parking lot, shake hands and then we left. Pretty interesting.

I went to vegas for a bachelor's party and the brother of the dude getting married welcomed us into his wofpack but then slipped us a ruffy accidentally.

I went to vegas for a bachelor's party and the brother of the dude getting married welcomed us into his wofpack but then slipped us a ruffy accidentally.
You sure it wasn't the brother of the bride?

You sure it wasn't the brother of the bride?

oh no, that was a funny movie called the Hangover. I'm talking about a true story. Unfortunately, some things went wrong: I was raped, we found a dead chinese guy in the truck of a car, we stole a bear from Fedor's house, and do not even ask what happened to the baby.

oh no, that was a funny movie called the Hangover. I'm talking about a true story. Unfortunately, some things went wrong: I was raped, we found a dead chinese guy in the truck of a car, we stole a bear from Fedor's house, and do not even ask what happened to the baby.
Incredible. It sounds oddly familiar to that movie.

Incredible. It sounds oddly familiar to that movie.

Life is full of odd situations. That incident has nothing on my childhood, where I went to this school to become a wizard after my parents were killed .....

Turned 40 this year and for the first time in my life, I picked up a 40 years old woman. Went to a bar hoping to get laid and close to last call, I spotted her at the bar getting a last drink. I made a move, invited her home and had a great night!

I'm not planning on seeing her again but now that the wall is down, I might date other 40 year old women!

Back