Interesting how relatively shallow bellator is

Bellator has Chanel Sonnen ranked higher than Cheick Kongo at HW? Checik is 12-2 in Bellator and is on an 8 win streak. Chael is 2-2 in Bellator overall and 1-1 at HW.

Worse rankings than the UFC and I swear I didn't know that was possible.

If you look up the fighters last fight date, it's not updated. The most recent last fight date is 2nd March 2018.

Bader is #1, Kongo should be #2 and then either Mitrione, Fedor or Kharitinov for #3.

Updated/more accurate Bellator rankings - http://en.mmation.com/bellator/rankings/

If you look up the fighters last fight date, it's not updated. The most recent last fight date is 2nd March 2018.

Bader is #1, Kongo should be #2 and then either Mitrione, Fedor or Kharitinov for #3.

Updated/more accurate Bellator rankings - http://en.mmation.com/bellator/rankings/

OK, but how in the hell in 2018 or in 2017 could Bellator have conceivably ranked Sonnen higher than Kongo at HW or at P4P? It remains horribly bad ranking.

OK, but how in the hell in 2018 or in 2017 could Bellator have conceivably ranked Sonnen higher than Kongo at HW or at P4P? It remains horribly bad ranking.

True. Maybe it was some high school kids I.T class project. Lol

You keep using the word shill but I'm increasingly convinced you don't know what that word means. You were the first poster that linked OP's thread with the UFC I merely remarked upon your post laughing at the idea that to even discuss the lack of depth in Bellator clearly means you must be shilling for another organization. Hope you're at least getting paid for all this work.

Quit being so dense. I’m sure you’ve been here long enough to know alternative org haters get called casual, UFC shills, Zuffa Zombies, WMzombiEs, stooges, etc. by the educated fan. Just usually it’s when they bring the propaganda to the Worldwide section...which I suppose a UFC shill wouldnt know about.

Quit being so dense. I’m sure you’ve been here long enough to know alternative org haters get called casual, UFC shills, Zuffa Zombies, WMzombiEs, stooges, etc. by the educated fan. Just usually it’s when they bring the propaganda to the Worldwide section...which I suppose a UFC shill wouldnt know about.
Guessing you get paid by the word using such verbosity. Genuinely recommend you stop using the word shill though.

Guessing you get paid by the word after that fine exemplar of verbosity. Genuinely recommend you stop using the word shill though.

giphy.gif

It was you who decided to plug UFC superiority despite the fact that I made no comparisons between the orgs in my post. That was a shill move.

I’ve also never claimed Bellator is a better organization with a better roster or even level. I’m also a UFC fan obviously.

I took it at faith that TS posting a clearly outdated but even for its time ludicrous Bellator rankings in the UFC forum in order to spark an Anti-Bellator circle jerk was consistent with UFC shill behavior. So I called him a UFC shill. Do you think future posts will prove me wrong? He clearly doesn’t watch Bellator otherwise he would’ve known what he was looking at. So what was the motivation?

You can say I’m a Bellator shill but I prefer “poster who is raising awareness to casuals” while UFC shills are merely enforcing a hardline based on swallowed hype to diminish alternative brands. For example, making a thread ridiculing Bellators depth ignores that UFC is also severely shallow in several divisions.
I watch most of the Bellator cards. I was honestly just posting it because I was bored and wanted to chat. No big deal.

Not so bad. They have a lot of big names, that it is important to get up on the rankings, so that obviously affects it, but I would watch the top ten fight each other in all weightclasses.

they were trying to act like Aaron Pico was the hottest prospect in the world ....even after he was KO'd by some can.
Which can KO’d him? I would love to hear who the can is. Coming from the fat scumbag sitting on his mom’s couch.

Tier 1 - UFC, PRIDE (RIP), WEC (later), Strikeforce (later)

Tier 2 - Bellator, DREAM, WEC (early), Strikeforce (early), Rizin, ONE

Tier 3 - PFL, KSW, LFA, Cage Warriors, DEEP, Pancrase, Shooto

Water wet, man on moon, etc

Someone has to attemp to challenge the UFC or we'll keep getting tons of WMMA and NFL washouts on main cards ffs.

Which can KO’d him? I would love to hear who the can is. Coming from the fat scumbag sitting on his mom’s couch.

he got knocked out AND choked out by 2 cans.

were either of those guys even in the top 20, top 30, top 40 LWs in the world? no, they weren't. case closed.

if you knew as much about MMA as you think you do about me, maybe you'd have a real argument. but when your first attempt is already ad hominem attacks, that's how i know i already got to you without even trying.

how does sherdog say? "living in your head rent free"

So anyone who’s not in the top 30 or 40 according to some douchebag UFC casual is a “can” lol. Corrales is a killer. You’re just stupid. Don’t give your mouth privileges. Sit down on your fat ass and watch the fights. You don’t know anything.

i watched all of Pico's fights. Corrales is a killer? maybe in Bellator. if you've NEVER FOUGHT IN THE UFC how am i supposed to rank you huh?

if you're not in the UFC you're 2nd rate, simple as. there's very few guys who aren't in the UFC that belong there and neither of those guys do. the only reason those guys have decent looking records is because THEY'RE FIGHTING OTHER CANS.

you shouldn't give YOUR mouth privileges buddy, saying someone is a can isn't an insult. but you talking about someone you don't even know? lol not only does that show you're a mental midget grasping at straws, it shows you're an immature cunt that can't have a real discussion like a proper adult.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back