Interesting, Gsp just said BJ Penn is the most skilled fighter he's ever fought

lol, like gsp is clean. you don't look like he does without doing some shady shit.
Hendricks never got popped and he fought many more times under USADA. Yet GSP fans say Hendricks was cheating while GSP quit at 32 and didn’t get tested

It isn’t far-fetched that GSP recognized that BJ utilized techniques and skills to do things that other guys got by on using their strength, speed, power, etc.

Last edited:
Hendricks never got popped and he fought many more times under USADA. Yet GSP fans say Hendricks was cheating while GSP quit at 32 and didn’t get tested

We talk about USADA now because GSP talked about the use of PEDs.
GSP helped to clean the sport, and fougth once under USADA, becoming the Middleweight Champion in the process.
Where is Hendricks now?

Well he lost that first bj fight and I’ve literally grew up watching bj penn get his ass kicked. I just can’t view him as good. It’s like when old school cats be like Jennifer Aniston is fine , and then I’m like her skinny ass ? Same with bj , I’m like his no cardio face kicked , nick Diaz , Dennis silver non slipping punches ass ?
Jennifer Aniston is still hot...and Penn is still obe of the all time greats

He basically lost and the post fight pictures of GSP were horrendous. I think GSP just doesn’t want attention drawn to his controversial split decision.

Pictures after the first Penn fight were worse. But still not as bad as being finished - Serra and Hughes absolutely, undeniably beat GSP. That's as bad as it gets. Neither Penn nor Hendricks were able to do that.

You're seriously saying his close fight with Hendricks (should have been a draw) is a tougher fight than being finished by Hughes and Serra? Hendricks couldn't do enough damage to stop GSP. Hughes and Serra did. A close fight is way easier than a fight that finishes you.

I am saying that getting beat up by Hendricks is a tougher fight than beating up BJ Penn.

If that doesn't tell you that BJs better than his record shows, I don't know what to tell you

BJ's record as LW champion and his first victory over Matt Hughes are the hallmarks of his greatness. His losses and ill advised endeavors into other weightclasses are just signs of his arrogance and lack of preparation

Back