=Interesting Facts about Chuck Norris=

Ridiculous...but props for the Oregon Trail reference. That brings back memories.

It's been done over and over yet its still funny.

Chuck Norris is not hung like a horse... horses are hung like Chuck Norris

hahahha

wamrage said:
Interesting fact about white belts:

Many often fail to use the search function

oh god, you're such a lamo, just laugh it up again or is this something a 'silver belt' wouldn't do? pfff please...

I'm gonna print out a bumper sticker of Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

Funny shit. Chuck Norris is a bad ass.

Oh, and if you've seen this thread a bunch of times already, you probably need to get the fuck off the computer and get a life.

did you know Chuck Norris actually got KTFO by Nick Tarpien in the early to mid 80's ....The man who trained Pat Militech

blacksnake said:

Oh, and if you've seen this thread a bunch of times already, you probably need to get the fuck off the computer and get a life.

Hah good point there

lol funny shit man. some sucked but the one about losing virginity before his dad was the best

chuck norris was larry kings first interview. After the interview was over chuck pulled down his pants and raped him. King has worn suspenders for every interview since

The Street Fighter II thing is good, about the rest... I hope Norris can round housekick it to wastland

blacksnake said:

lmfao

Why the fuck would you do a search to tell a joke? If you recognize a header as one that has been done...don't open it! I truly appreciated this. Thanks. I am going to print it for the computer illiterate people at work. Hilarious!

Back