Interesting anomaly

Cigano Pwnz**

Blue Belt
Reaction score
99,9% of people put Jones in front of Cain in p4p rankings but why do people keep saying that Cain would maul him in HW. Then Cain should be #1 p4p. We are talking about p4p.

99,9% of people put Jones in front of Cain in p4p rankings but why do people keep saying that Cain would maul him in HW. Then Cain should be #1 p4p. We are talking about p4p.

do you not understand the meaning of p4p?

If Cain could maul him at LHW your argument would make sense, but it doesn't.

P4P rankings have deep roots in bullshit, try not to take them to seriously.

Barao is higher than brock lesner in the p4p rankings. He could take him easy..

I feel the need to point out that p4p stands for "pound for pound" meaning that someone who is number 1 p4p can lose to someone who is heavier than them and still be better p4p.

Ronda Rousey is higher than Cain Velazquez in P4P.

She could just sit on his face and he'd tap to farts.

Do you understand the concept people give for P4P?
I basically starts with: "if fighters A and B were same weight and size, who would win (based on skill alone)?

Same way as Aldo might be the better fighter, but Tim Sylvia would probably maul him!

Note: this is how most people view it. If you ask Aldo, he would say exactly as you do. The fighter who'd win a fight is the P4P champ. But that's not how the majority of people see it.

Do you understand the concept people give for P4P?
I basically starts with: "if fighters A and B were same weight and size, who would win (based on skill alone)?

Same way as Aldo might be the better fighter, but Tim Sylvia would probably maul him!

Jones and Cain can be in the same weight class. Lets say they fight in HW. Most of the ppl would put their money on Cain. So why everyone saying Jones is better in p4p.

Jones and Cain can be in the same weight class. Lets say they fight in HW. Most of the ppl would put their money on Cain. So why everyone saying Jones is better in p4p.

Last time I answer something you say because at this point it's clear that you're either trolling or mentally handicapped.
GSP without cutting weight would have to fight at LHW, he would lose to Glover Texeira.
Does this mean he's worse than Glover P4P?

So Matt Mitrione should be ranked higher than Demetrious Johnson on P4P rankings?

Back