Tech "intel's f-----"

<LikeReally5>

2/7 eta:

intel's selling more bonds, $11B. their cycle of taking debt (and very pricey debt) to finance dividend/ops is worsening. if this accelerates any further, it's going to be akin to a ponzi. dividend probably going tits up.

Last edited:
dividend probably going tits up.

dividend went tits up.

sells half of upcoming fab to brookfield so they won't have to cut dividend
cuts dividend bigly, anyway
stock has a massive drop the day before the dividend news hits (yesterday)... sup, insider trading

defers their 3nm tsmc wafers
rumours of 2-3 projects either delayed or cancelled.
kept trying to insist it's not them, it's everyone... but their peers (tsm, amd, nvda...) all had solid earnings.

@PEB on suicide watch, probably tying his patty bodypillow into a noose as i type this

@Madmick still trying to figure out how to spin something (mah national security?), probably still insists that intel's "fine."

dividend went tits up.

sells half of upcoming fab to brookfield so they won't have to cut dividend
cuts dividend bigly, anyway
stock has a massive drop the day before the dividend news hits (yesterday)... sup, insider trading

defers their 3nm tsmc wafers
rumours of 2-3 projects either delayed or cancelled.
kept trying to insist it's not them, it's everyone... but their peers (tsm, amd, nvda...) all had solid earnings.

@PEB on suicide watch, probably tying his patty bodypillow into a noose as i type this

@Madmick still trying to figure out how to spin something (mah national security?), probably still insists that intel's "fine."
Unfortunately for you I have no time to listen to every useless word you say because I have a life. Oh and Intel not going away and no I am not on suicide watch.

Unfortunately for you I have no time to listen to every useless word you say because I have a life.

https://forums.sherdog.com/search/196964167/

so-that-was-a-fucking-lie-lies.gif

Clicked on the link nothing happened so again you are wasting my time.

you have such a life that you just posted in this thread twice and on sherdog like 30 times in the last day. lolz @ your time. you live here.

<{outtahere}>

you have such a life that you just posted in this thread twice and on sherdog like 30 times in the last day. lolz @ your time. you live here.

<{outtahere}>
Are you a stalker because you're are just that concerned over my Sherdog habits?

Are you a stalker because you're are just that concerned over my Sherdog habits?

the amount of salt in this thread is only matched by the amount of projection.

"
America’s “inability to build things” is crippling it, the economics writer Noah Smith wrote in a blog published on Monday. The “things” he’s referring to are housing, transit, solar power, transmission lines, semiconductor production, you name it. They’re being stalled because of rob mofia lol permitting and development rules in particular but the NIMBY (or “not-in-my-backyard”) crew in general. Smith is a well-known economics commentator, but his “bit of a rant” struck a chord with many on Twitter, including its CEO, Elon Musk.

Smith’s blog post, on his personal Substack, stresses that America used to be unwilling to spend on building things, but now it’s worse. We spend money now, he wrote, but that hasn’t equated to more things getting built. The U.S. doesn’t have too much trouble garnering financial capital, but projects and developments are hindered by “local interests who exploit a thicket of veto points to preserve the built environment of the 1970s.”

Smith, who has a doctorate in economics and has taught at Stony Brook University but has mainly written on macroeconomics, with a stint at Bloomberg Opinion among his credits, offered a diagnosis of American decline that struck a chord with the world’s richest man. (Musk himself has a sizable fan base despite his eccentricities, likely because he’s a forward-looking billionaire who promises to escape this sense of stagnation.) Smith identifies the “build-nothing” mentality as a “shadow subsidy” to make up for the fact that real incomes have stagnated since the 1970s, including a few periods when they flatlined. In short, America would rather buy off the current class of homeowners than make any painful economic sacrifices

"
America’s “inability to build things” is crippling it, the economics writer Noah Smith wrote in a blog published on Monday. The “things” he’s referring to are housing, transit, solar power, transmission lines, semiconductor production, you name it. They’re being stalled because of rob mofia lol permitting and development rules in particular but the NIMBY (or “not-in-my-backyard”) crew in general. Smith is a well-known economics commentator, but his “bit of a rant” struck a chord with many on Twitter, including its CEO, Elon Musk.

Smith’s blog post, on his personal Substack, stresses that America used to be unwilling to spend on building things, but now it’s worse. We spend money now, he wrote, but that hasn’t equated to more things getting built. The U.S. doesn’t have too much trouble garnering financial capital, but projects and developments are hindered by “local interests who exploit a thicket of veto points to preserve the built environment of the 1970s.”

Smith, who has a doctorate in economics and has taught at Stony Brook University but has mainly written on macroeconomics, with a stint at Bloomberg Opinion among his credits, offered a diagnosis of American decline that struck a chord with the world’s richest man. (Musk himself has a sizable fan base despite his eccentricities, likely because he’s a forward-looking billionaire who promises to escape this sense of stagnation.) Smith identifies the “build-nothing” mentality as a “shadow subsidy” to make up for the fact that real incomes have stagnated since the 1970s, including a few periods when they flatlined. In short, America would rather buy off the current class of homeowners than make any painful economic sacrifices

irrelevant spam, the peb/wumao way. can't even spell right.

Back