Instagram: Conor McGregor Doesn't like rules

I’m a big fan of his fighting style, his persona is great for mma too since he always draws in more viewers thus helping the sport grow.
Filthy hugger!!!!
tenor.gif

Nah, this is a BS excuse to dislike fighters.

Any popular fighter has fans that are over the top.

I guess some people let that turn them into haters.

Do you judge people in real life based off what other people think or say about them?
Hell, at one point ppl hated on Chuck bc of his popularity with 'casuals'
This sport has a whiny fanbase

Nah, this is a BS excuse to dislike fighters.

Any popular fighter has fans that are over the top.

I guess some people let that turn them into haters.

Do you judge people in real life based off what other people think or say about them?
Na. You're right. Maybe I'm just being a Hoe.

@FrontNakedChoke to be fair to AB I’m not sure he really hates any fighter I believe he just roasts every fighter from time to time to collect his likes for sherdog. I don’t believe he’s a bad person or a hater he just panders to whatever will give him his likes. He’s an actual nice dude I believe.

@FrontNakedChoke to be fair to AB I’m not sure he really hates any fighter I believe he just roasts every fighter from time to time to collect his likes for sherdog. I don’t believe he’s a bad person or a hater he just panders to whatever will give him his likes. He’s an actual nice dude I believe.
The power of likes. We're all whores looking for attention

Combat Sambo allows nut shots and headbutts - Does Conor want to fight the guy that started his career in combat sambo ?

ANYTHING less than blowing Conor to his fan-boys = "hate"

lol

Hopping into every thread to call Conor "McNeverDefend" is not ANYTHING less than blowing Conor.

Show some appreciation for the fighter that you "like" coming back to give us the fight we want.

giphy.gif

Or just keep racking up the likes with your shit posting, either way.

Funniest part of all is I actually AM a fan of Conors.

You're right, that is the funniest part.

200.gif

Hopping into every thread to call Conor "McNeverDefend" is not ANYTHING less than blowing Conor.

Show some appreciation for the fighter that you "like" coming back to give us the fight we want.

giphy.gif

Or just keep racking up the likes with your shit posting, either way.

You're right, that is the funniest part.

200.gif

You seem triggered

:D

Funniest part of all is I actually AM a fan of Conors.

It's mainly his ridiculous, over the top fan base that I address here, as well as his own self-bloviation. Dude has been MIA from MMA for almost 2 years

But I always make it very clear that I enjoy Conors actual fights, and will always tune into his scraps. I just don't spank my monkey to every tweet or pic homie puts up.
Dont lie
SpanktheMoneky.gif~c200

Hell, at one point ppl hated on Chuck bc of his popularity with 'casuals'
This sport has a whiny fanbase
Thats true, but I find conor insufferable. Good skills. Nice charisma, but too over the top for me. Plus he dresses gay and steals tats and walks and a billion other things from everyone living and dead.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back