Instagram: Conor McGregor Doesn't like rules

I honestly missed mac. But i ain't up his ass 24/7. I'ma fan.

I’m a big fan of his fighting style, his persona is great for mma too since he always draws in more viewers thus helping the sport grow.

As a fan of both Khabib and Conor I don't have much of a rooting interest. I've learned to NEVER doubt Conor in a big fight. I just hope that if he wins he continues fighting and defends the belt this time (hopefully against Fergy if he beats Pettis).

But based on past events, I'm not getting my hopes up.

incredulous.gif

Lol so sorry, not everyone is just looking to jump on the first page to hate on Conor. Some people actually appreciate his fighting abilities and are excited to see him return.

Keep expanding that list of cute nick-names though. You're worse than the "huggers" you claim to hate and you can't even see it.

<Oku02>

Funniest part of all is I actually AM a fan of Conors.

It's mainly his ridiculous, over the top fan base that I address here, as well as his own self-bloviation. Dude has been MIA from MMA for almost 2 years

But I always make it very clear that I enjoy Conors actual fights, and will always tune into his scraps. I just don't spank my monkey to every tweet or pic homie puts up.

I'll give you this, at least you sound coherent when speaking conors praises which is okay to do. You've been upgraded to fanboy from hugger, because you usually dont sound stupid, unlike that fucking loon notorioussacklover.
Na My Man @FrontNakedChoke is a true Conor fan. Unlike Notoriousmillions.

It's mainly his ridiculous, over the top fan base that I address here, as well as his own self-bloviation. Dude has been MIA from MMA for almost 2 years

But I always make it very clear that I enjoy Conors actual fights, and will always tune into his scraps. I just don't spank my monkey to every tweet or pic homie puts up.
This x10000. His Fanbase made me dislike him... Deep down i know McGregor is a good dude. He talks massive trash but behind the scenes he's respectful. Ex. Aldos coach.

This x10000. His Fanbase made me dislike him... Deep down i know McGregor is a good dude. He talks massive trash but behind the scenes he's respectful. Ex. Aldos coach.
Naw, I dislike the fucker. Fuck him.
LEN2sxN.jpg

No, man. You're not. You don't constantly shit on fighters you're a fan of.

But I always make it very clear that I enjoy Conors actual fights, and will always tune into his scraps.

If that were the case you'd be happy he's coming back.

This is the lead up to his return fight and you're upset that his fans are excited about that?

What kind of fan is that..

No one is exempt from criticism, but you're 100% a Conor hater.

Worse than the fans you claim your hate is directed at.

giphy.gif

That's cause you'd rather hate than appreciate.

He is an incredible fighter.

You have to be blind or delusional to not appreciate Conor's fights.

xpwN5Bf.gif

MxyNUf2.gif

untitled-10y1s0w.gif

As a hater, I disagree.

Personally, I do agree that Conor's an incredible fighter. Win or lose, I've enjoyed ever single one of his fights because he always delivers action. Although I always enjoy it more when a trash-talking fighter gets his ass kicked, nothing against Conor tbh.

The thing is, I don't quite care for his personality and trash talk. It's childish and immature and annoying. So in terms of likeability, I would say I was pretty neutral about Conor considering I hate his trash talk but enjoy his fights.

And that's why I'm a hater now after 2 years of incessant shitty trash talk and zero fights from him. Who knows, maybe I'll hate him less after he delivers an exciting fight with Khabib.

PS: I hate his knob-gobbling fanboys too. But I don't blame Conor for it.

This is the lead up to his return fight and you're upset that his fans are excited about that?

giphy.gif

<bball2>

Nah, this is a BS excuse to dislike fighters.

Any popular fighter has fans that are over the top.

I guess some people let that turn them into haters.

Do you judge people in real life based off what other people think or say about them?

As a hater, I disagree.

Personally, I do agree that Conor's an incredible fighter. Win or lose, I've enjoyed ever single one of his fights because he always delivers action. Although I always enjoy it more when a trash-talking fighter gets his ass kicked, nothing against Conor tbh.

The thing is, I don't quite care for his personality and trash talk. It's childish and immature and annoying. So in terms of likeability, I would say I was pretty neutral about Conor considering I hate his trash talk but enjoy his fights.

And that's why I'm a hater now after 2 years of incessant shitty trash talk and zero fights from him. Who knows, maybe I'll hate him less after he delivers an exciting fight with Khabib.

PS: I hate his knob-gobbling fanboys too. But I don't blame Conor for it.

You sound more like a mark.

People like you play right into what he does.

giphy.gif
I dont mean to call out @Arm Barbarian but I have caught him white knighting conor in hate threads. Just because he calls him names doesnt mean he shares my level of hate. Thats the truth.

Nah, this is a BS excuse to dislike fighters.

Any popular fighter has fans that are over the top.

I guess some people let that turn them into haters.

Do you judge people in real life based off what other people think or say about them?
Yes

You sound more like a mark.

People like you play right into what he does.

Hah! Jokes on you. I've never paid for a single one of his fights.

Fancy calling me a mark when you're busy sucking his balls.

<seedat>

giphy.gif

Like I said, I will always tune into his fights.

I just don't go, "OMG! Isn't he incredible?!?" every time he throws up another pic, like what you want me to. lmao

But you keep telling me who I am not a fan of, because you know, right?

Keep crying.

:D

hahaha

Back