• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Innaguartion day thread

The old Scranton Joe you are talking about is gone. The Joe we have now is run by extreme Left handlers. The extreme Left will be making the decisions and he will ok them.
So extreme left he's already walked back the campaign talk of student loan debt forgiveness right? That extreme left viewpoint?

Get real, Biden is about as tame as they come and barring the Executive Orders he's talked about signing to overturn or go back on a bunch of Trump shit he is going to be pretty damn boring.

Looks like the Trumptards are gonna have a hard time without their daddys divisiveness to thrive off. Guess they could spend time reading dotards old Tweets to help with the cope.

congrats to the 7th in a row right wing president of america.

So the margherita of presidents.
Unless someone is from the EU they’re going to assume you’re talking about the cocktail Margarita. And those aren’t boring which would make you WRONG.

I am so happy about the Keystone pipeline exec order. I want to pay higher prices and start new wars for Middle East oil, it's the American way.

Democrats will be in power permanently if Biden gives citizenship to illegals.

I don’t know about that, there’s nothing stopping Republicans from appealing to any demographic group. Reagan gave amnesty to millions of immigrants, and you’ve had more recent candidates within the party attempt to appeal directly to Latin American voters.

Why?

You think the Letter is filled with expletives or something?

Not that I believe we'll ever know what was on that letter, but I can safely speculate that it's just a boring, long-winded "Good Luck" letter.

We find out sometimes. I remember reading the letter from Bush Sr to Clinton.

Looks like the Trumptards are gonna have a hard time without their daddys divisiveness to thrive off. Guess they could spend time reading dotards old Tweets to help with the cope.
Hey look, another completely backwards post. You’re pretty good at those.

They voted for the old white rich man in the 2020 democrat primary over woman.
Oh god....

2015 Republican primaries candidates:

80px-Donald_Trump_official_portrait_%28cropped%29.jpg
25.08% popular vote
70px-Ted_Cruz%2C_official_portrait%2C_113th_Congress_%28cropped_2%29.jpg
25.08% poplar vote
70px-Senator_Rubio_official_portrait_%28cropped_2%29.jpg
11.27% popular vote
70px-Governor_John_Kasich.jpg
13.76%
70px-Ben_Carson_by_Skidmore_with_lighting_correction.jpg
2.75% popular vote
lossy-page1-70px-Jeb_Bush_-_Jan_2016_town_hall_meeting_Ankeny_Iowa.tiff.jpg
0.92% popular vote
70px-Rand_Paul%2C_official_portrait%2C_112th_Congress_alternate_%28cropped%29.jpg
0.21% popular vote
70px-Mike_Huckabee_by_Gage_Skidmore_6.jpg
0.16% popular vote
70px-Carly_Fiorina_NFRW_2015_lighting_corrected.jpg
0.13% popular vote
70px-Chris_Christie_April_2015_%28cropped%29.jpg
0.18% popular vote
70px-Jim_Gilmore_2015.jpg
0.06% poplar vote
70px-Rick_Santorum_by_Gage_Skidmore_11.jpg
0.05% popular vote

They ran no female candidates in 2012 primaries. They ran no female candidates 2008. None in 2000... 1 female primary candidates in the last 20 years.

Democrats in 2020 primaries: 3 female candidates.
Democrats in 2016 primaries: 1 female candidate who was nominated t(who lost to a bigot because Republican voters kinda didn't mind him being one)
Democrats in 2008: 1 female candidate and she finished second
Democrats in 2004: 1 female candidate
Democrats in 2000: 0 candidates (there were only 2 candidates in total).

That's 6 candidates to 1 with some good showings. Democrats don't seem to mind women at the helm. That's shocking if they ALSO happen to hate them., wouldn't you think?

Again, today is hard but we're here for you.

I am so happy about the Keystone pipeline exec order. I want to pay higher prices and start new wars for Middle East oil, it's the American way.

Not to mention rely on the super clean and efficient method of oil delivery...tankers and rail.

Unless someone is from the EU they’re going to assume you’re talking about the cocktail Margarita. And those aren’t boring which would make you WRONG.

Then they would assume wrong and be wrong.
Thats on them.

If I meant Margaritas I would have written Margaritas.

Oh god....

2015 Republican primaries candidates:

80px-Donald_Trump_official_portrait_%28cropped%29.jpg
25.08% popular vote
70px-Ted_Cruz%2C_official_portrait%2C_113th_Congress_%28cropped_2%29.jpg
25.08% poplar vote
70px-Senator_Rubio_official_portrait_%28cropped_2%29.jpg
11.27% popular vote
70px-Governor_John_Kasich.jpg
13.76%
70px-Ben_Carson_by_Skidmore_with_lighting_correction.jpg
2.75% popular vote
lossy-page1-70px-Jeb_Bush_-_Jan_2016_town_hall_meeting_Ankeny_Iowa.tiff.jpg
0.92% popular vote
70px-Rand_Paul%2C_official_portrait%2C_112th_Congress_alternate_%28cropped%29.jpg
0.21% popular vote
70px-Mike_Huckabee_by_Gage_Skidmore_6.jpg
0.16% popular vote
70px-Carly_Fiorina_NFRW_2015_lighting_corrected.jpg
0.13% popular vote
70px-Chris_Christie_April_2015_%28cropped%29.jpg
0.18% popular vote
70px-Jim_Gilmore_2015.jpg
0.06% poplar vote
70px-Rick_Santorum_by_Gage_Skidmore_11.jpg
0.05% popular vote

They ran no female candidates in 2012 primaries. They ran no female candidates 2008. None in 2000... 1 female primary candidates in the last 20 years.

Democrats in 2020 primaries: 3 female candidates.
Democrats in 2016 primaries: 1 female candidate who was nominated t(who lost to a bigot because Republican voters kinda didn't mind him being one)
Democrats in 2008: 1 female candidate and she finished second
Democrats in 2004: 1 female candidate
Democrats in 2000: 0 candidates (there were only 2 candidates in total).

That's 6 candidates to 1 with some good showings. Democrats don't seem to mind women at the helm. That's shocking if they ALSO happen to hate them., wouldn't you think?

Again, today is hard but we're here for you.

Dems/left are the SJW champions that is their motto identity politics.. For woman rights ( well except for tranny athletes)... etc... Just don't lead by example I see

Then they would assume wrong and be wrong.
Thats on them.

If I meant Margaritas I would have written Margaritas.
I don’t think you understand the gravity of the situation.

Back