Injured, out of work.

It's in our contract. They actually come to your house and you sign a sign in sheet that you were home.

lol wow this is crazy I've never heard of this. I wonder if anyone has tried challenging that contract does not seem legal at all.

lol wow this is crazy I've never heard of this. I wonder if anyone has tried challenging that contract does not seem legal at all.
Its actually supposed to come off in the next contact. I dont know how it's not illegal.

It is...

That's why you have to read everything in the contracts for any job you agree to take..

Even the fine print..

It is...

That's why you have to read everything in the contracts for any job you agree to take..

Even the fine print..

Believe me I know. I learned the hard way. I was desperate for a higher paying job in IT and they gave it to me a long with some shit I didn't want. Oh well friend challenged it in court for everyone and now it's over.

Believe me I know. I learned the hard way. I was desperate for a higher paying job in IT and they gave it to me a long with some shit I didn't want. Oh well friend challenged it in court for everyone and now it's over.

I work in the Judicial system on the Appellate side, so I have seen my fare share of cases like this..

Basically TS signed a contract and knew the outcome if he hurt himself on the job. With his type of job it's just precautionary to be sure he is not faking, with his type of healthcare and insurance..

Why they might feel like watching him, make sure he's not lying and going to play ball with his friends or doing any heavy lifting.. basically not abusing his time off.

But the strict house arrest he says he is on, I'm scratching my head on that one.

Get a dog and follow his ass around,and listen to anything he tells you to do.

3d1010ab81a32179afaf255122e20d63.jpg

I work in the Judicial system on the Appellate side, so I have seen my fare share of cases like this..

Basically TS signed a contract and knew the outcome if he hurt himself on the job. With his type of job it's just precautionary to be sure he is not faking, with his type of healthcare and insurance..

Why they might feel like watching him, make sure he's not lying and going to play ball with his friends or doing any heavy lifting.. basically not abusing his time off.

But the strict house arrest he says he is on, I'm scratching my head on that one.

You speak the truth, and a lot of this I'm sure from abuse of the system. There's probably been people who faked injuries to go on vacations, work side jobs etc. It makes sense, it's just annoying.

It's in our contract. They actually come to your house and you sign a sign in sheet that you were home.
<Lmaoo> You've got more freedom on fucking house arrest than this shit. Seriously bro you gotta get out of there before your perception of reality is forever ruined

<Lmaoo> You've got more freedom on fucking house arrest than this shit. Seriously bro you gotta get out of there before your perception of reality is forever ruined
It sucks, but in the end...I'm getting paid to watch tv.

wtf, that sounds really expensive. So this is where our tax dollars go, huh? Practically getting USADA'ed here. How often do they come?

wtf, that sounds really expensive. So this is where our tax dollars go, huh? Practically getting USADA'ed here. How often do they come?
Those people are in the same boat as me, out injured or on no inmate contact. They gave to do something. It's not like people are assigned to just do that. In a jail setting, if you cant go hands on, you're kinda useless.

find something you are curious about and read up on it.

Go down a variety of rabbit holes on the subject, Wikipedia, google, youtube, and amazon.

Then gather the learning materials on the subject behind paywalls such as amazon and keep reading.

Find example essay prompts or book report prompts on the material and write some papers on the subject to really solidify the knowledge in your mind.

Edit: oh and calisthenics.

It only takes 72 hours to read the Bible from cover to cover.

Back