Infowars And Alex Jones Banned On Multiple Online Platforms

Bro, the lobbyists give billions because they just want to see America be an awesome place. They don't influence the politicians at all.

{<jordan}

Lobbying_biggest_spenders_2.png

And with your limited brain power, you think this make these companies public sector?

<TrumpWrong1>

These companies are still private companies. Lobbying is a huge problem, sure. However it has nothing to do with how wrong your post was.{<jordan}

NRA spends money on lobbying as well, I guess they are just another arm of the government in your mind......

That Jimmy Dore though... really been digging his show as of late. Nothing but cold hard facts mixed in with some f bombs and a little humor. Was glad to see him back on Rogan.
I was sad to see him muzzled during the primary and not mention all the rigging and election fraud they were doing to Bernie. As soon as the election ended tho, he finally took the muzzle off. I heard that the bank rollers of TYT told Cenk to not mention any of this and try to herd all the Beriecrats in to the Hillary corral, and that's what they attempted to do.

Jimmie seems like he is finally back tho and talking about these huge issues that people are oblivious too. He will just be marginalized soon and called a nut by the MSM watching faction of the War Room tho.

Man, I wish I never really started researching shit and just kept watching MSM, life was just so much more safe and comfortable - I totally get where these drones are coming from, but they don't know wtf they are talking about. Once you stop to ponder that the three biggest wars in the past 60 years were started on hoaxes that were pimped by MSM to the American people to manufacture consent, you realize that everything they said should be taken with a grain of salt. Their "fake news" costs millions of lives, while Jones just makes people in some stuff that may or may not be true.

And with your limited brain power, you think this make these companies public sector?

<TrumpWrong1>

These companies are still private companies. Lobbying is a huge problem, sure. However it has nothing to do with how wrong your post was.{<jordan}

NRA spends money on lobbying as well, I guess they are just another arm of the government in your mind......
NRA is just as guilty as all of them, but the government is most guilty for selling the people up the stream for the almighty dollar. But to make the claim corporations, especially mega corporations and monopolies don't effect the government is silly. Like Assange said 'Corporations are an extension of government now.' Period.

Do you really think if Jones was not pro Trump and anti Globalist agenda this would happen? If Trump lost in the primary, he would still be here. Sandy Hook is irrelevant.

Nice with the insults too. Types like you give all of us on the left a bad name - "your dumb....pea sized brain", grouping everyone that does not agree with you in to the "nutter 9-11" category or "Trumptard", while likely still spouting the most nutty conspiracy of all time in Russia Gate. Sadly life is not black and life like that, tho the internet can make it seem so. I'm no where close to an InfoWarrior but realize that MSM is trash, untrustworthy and they - paired with the establishment government who start phony wars - are pissed that alt media has gained so much influence. Tyt incited much more violence than Jones ever did (see Anna and others saying that they had to take matters in their own hands and start to 'Bash the Fash') but they were willing to play ball and back the Establishment candidate. One can make fun of "Jones Penis Pills"but those silly supplements allow him to operate more freely than those backed by shadow backers, big money and other corrupted entities.

NRA is just as guilty as all of them, but the government is most guilty for selling the people up the stream for the almighty dollar. But to make the claim corporations, especially mega corporations and monopolies don't effect the government is silly. Like Assange said 'Corporations are an extension of government now.' Period.

Do you really think if Jones was not pro Trump and anti Globalist agenda this would happen? If Trump lost in the primary, he would still be here. Sandy Hook is irrelevant.

Nice with the insults too. Types like you give all of us on the left a bad name - "your dumb....pea sized brain", grouping everyone that does not agree with you in to the "nutter 9-11" category or "Trumptard", while likely still spouting the most nutty conspiracy of all time in Russia Gate. Sadly life is not black and life like that, tho the internet can make it seem so. I'm no where close to an InfoWarrior but realize that MSM is trash, untrustworthy and they - paired with the establishment government who start phony wars - are pissed that alt media has gained so much influence. Tyt incited much more violence than Jones ever did (see Anna and others saying that they had to take matters in their own hands and start to 'Bash the Fash') but they were willing to play ball and back the Establishment candidate. One can make fun of "Jones Penis Pills"but those silly supplements allow him to operate more freely than hose backed by shadow backers, big money and other corrupted entities.

Absolutely nothing you posted here has anything to do with the fact that you posted the Jordan gif to the fact that these are still private companies and can ban people from their platforms. I get it, right now you are twisting and turning with embarrassment. Try a bit harder to keep up. If TYT got banned I wouldn't care. Jones is not a journalist, he has had to admit it in court. Private companies can take away his privilege to post in their sites.

First, it's not censorship at all because the gov't isn't getting involved, and second, the principle underlying opposition to censorship is that everyone should have the right to tell the truth to the best of their ability. You don't have a right to lie.

First, the boundary conditions of censorship should include the rights to stand for your political opinion, ideas and beliefs - regardless of whether you are on the right or wrong side of history. Those who claim the truth alone for themselves are the biggest enemies of a free society.

Remember?
"I disagree with what you say but will defend to the death your right to say it."

And how it is today
"I disagree with what you say and I will beat the shit out of you."

Secondly, today the media can be described as 'fourth power'. And as the country's fourth estate they play a crucial role in defining political topics, realities, and demands. As far as I am concerned, tech giants like facebook, youtube etc. are not normal companies. They are modern media and of course they can censor your political opinion. Welcome to the year 2018 my friend.

Last edited:
Absolutely nothing you posted here has anything to do with the fact that you posted the Jordan gif to the fact that these are still private companies and can ban people from their platforms. I get it, right now you are twisting and turning with embarrassment. Try a bit harder to keep up. If TYT got banned I wouldn't care. Jones is not a journalist, he has had to admit it in court. Private companies can take away his privilege to post in their sites.
There you go again: "I get it, right now you are twisting and turning with embarrassment.". Far from it, I'm trying to delve in to this and hoping to understand, hoping you can offer up something more than ad hominem attacks that can allow me to see this as anything other than a giant red flag and infringement of free speech. The best I can come up with now is that Jones was banned for 'hate speech' for talking about a conspiracy, but not hate speech in the legal sense, which is a call to action for violence (which never happened and has at the very least not received fair adjudication process).

These are not private companies in the sense you purport. These are 21st century monopolies that need to be regulated, just like the phone company, and are heavily in bed with the government. I assume you are fine with gas stations refusing to serve blacks and gays too then, or even the electricity company refusing to provide electricity for women?

Government synthesized with corporations = fascism.

If TYT got banned I wouldn't care.
That's kind of troubling. They're hacks, but they're still a part of real journalism.

Has anybody come up with a not-stupid-ass answer for the fact that Jones' site itself explains that nobody has a right to post there? I got a few chuckles out of that.

Nice with the insults too. Types like you give all of us on the left a bad name - "your dumb....pea sized brain", grouping everyone that does not agree with you in to the "nutter 9-11" category or "Trumptard", while likely still spouting the most nutty conspiracy of all time in Russia Gate. Sadly life is not black and life like that, tho the internet can make it seem so. I'm no where close to an InfoWarrior but realize that MSM is trash, untrustworthy and they - paired with the establishment government who start phony wars - are pissed that alt media has gained so much influence. Tyt incited much more violence than Jones ever did (see Anna and others saying that they had to take matters in their own hands and start to 'Bash the Fash') but they were willing to play ball and back the Establishment candidate. One can make fun of "Jones Penis Pills"but those silly supplements allow him to operate more freely than those backed by shadow backers, big money and other corrupted entities.
If trump didnt win, julian Assange also wouldnt have the US government on his ass. And he'd have the people cheering on his execution supporting him like they were before the election. Truth really is Americas #1 enemy and we dont even realize it.

First, the boundary conditions of censorship should include the rights to stand for your political opinion, ideas and beliefs - regardless of whether you are on the right or wrong side of history. Those who claim the truth alone for themselves are the biggest enemies of a free society.

Remember?
"I disagree with what you say but will defend to the death your right to say it."

And how it is today
"I disagree with what you say and I will beat the shit out of you."

Secondly, today the media can be described as 'fourth power'. And as the country's fourth estate they play a crucial role in defining political topics, realities, and demands. As far as I am concerned, tech giants like facebook, youtube etc. are not normal companies. They are modern media and of course they can censor your political opinion. Welcome to the year 2018 my friend.
I'd even go as far today the internet surpassed traditional media in the hierarchy in the 'fourth power', and that is why we are seeing this hysterical reaction. The evidence for this was manifest by Jones, the only notable online media source that went all in on Trump and understood the power of the modern meme. Not even Crowder or others being talked of banning supported Trump, and certainly not to the extent Jones did (see Hillary For Prison campaign).

The culture of conspiracy is one that had become mainstream, with MSM even cashing in on 911, JFK docs and the like. So why is Sandy Hook at the forefront and so touchy here? Many more children died in 911, Oklahoma, and Jones said that too was an inside job....no one cared tho, but 6 years later they do? Why was Hillary talking about evil Alex and Sandy Hook two years ago, while she never mentioned the litany of other conspiracies he believed in? Why did everyone and their mom start coming after Alex for Sandy Hook after, resulting in a plethora of lawsuits from Sandy Hook people? Why did Wikileaks reveal Hillary was colluding with MSM, giving them directions even, and why is this now at forefront of everything two years later, and right before the 2018 elections?

Are we sure the Jones Purge is not politically motivated and these 'private companies' are not monopolies manipulated by the government?

If trump didnt win, julian Assange also wouldnt have the US government on his ass. And he'd have the people cheering on his execution supporting him like they were before the election. Truth really is Americas #1 enemy and we dont even realize it.
Another big question is what would be going on with Russia. Assange reallymis the only REAL new out there, as we bypass interpretation, bs and only get the straight unadulterated truth.

It was crazy to see Assange get sold up stream by the left as soon as he started showing corruption of the left and not just the right. The same thing happened with Sy Hersch, who confirmed Seth Rich was the leaker - he went from 'greatest journalist of all time' to a nutter. It's like we only support truth when it supports our team and that's terrifying - just look at Fawlty up in this thread, who said he doesn't care about Jones being banned but would have a problem with TYT being banned. Lol, the hypocrisy is stunning, and hilariously I'm not even a conservative, infowarrior or right leaning! <45>Free speech is the mechanism by which a free society functions.

Another big question is what would be going on with Russia. Assange reallymis the only REAL new out there, as we bypass interpretation, bs and only get the straight unadulterated truth.

It was crazy to see Assange get sold up stream by the left as soon as he started showing corruption of the left and not just the right. The same thing happened with Sy Hersch, who confirmed Seth Rich was the leaker - he went from 'greatest journalist of all time' to a nutter. It's like we only support truth when it supports our team and that's terrifying - just look at Fawlty up in this thread, who said he doesn't care about Jones being banned but would have a problem with TYT being banned. Lol, the hypocrisy is stunning, and hilariously I'm not even a conservative, infowarrior or right leaning! <45>Free speech is the mechanism by which a free society functions.
Some of my favorite posters are inflicted with that dreaded team sport bug that makes everything the other side says fake news. We could all be so much smarter, together, if we took our heads out of our asses and admitted it.

That's kind of troubling. They're hacks, but they're still a part of real journalism.

Has anybody come up with a not-stupid-ass a
Well, it would basically be the whole rights vs. privilege argument. No body has a right to post on those platforms, so them choosing to ban someone's privilege isn't enough for me to get upset about. People pretending we have rights to post whatever we like on those websites are very miss informed, I feel a need to correct them on the issue. Plus Alex Jones is a scumbag, so I'm probably more vocal about how uninformed people in this thread are, because he deserves it.

There you go again: "I get it, right now you are twisting and turning with embarrassment.". Far from it, I'm trying to delve in to this and hoping to understand, hoping you can offer up something more than ad hominem attacks that can allow me to see this as anything other than a giant red flag and infringement of free speech. The best I can come up with now is that Jones was banned for 'hate speech' for talking about a conspiracy, but not hate speech in the legal sense, which is a call to action for violence (which never happened and has at the very least not received fair adjudication process).

These are not private companies in the sense you purport. These are 21st century monopolies that need to be regulated, just like the phone company, and are heavily in bed with the government. I assume you are fine with gas stations refusing to serve blacks and gays too then, or even the electricity company refusing to provide electricity for women?

Government synthesized with corporations = fascism.

<LikeReally5>

Could you try to use your brain a bit? Can you show that anyone in the government asked or ordered these companies to ban Alex Jones? Of course you can't. Net neutrality is dead so don't look for a government body to come and regulate the internet any time soon.

You might "feel" them blocking Alex Jones is wrong, but whatever your feelings are, they have the legal rights to do so. Can you actually support your idea in anyway? Please show me how the government is suppressing Alex Jones' right to free speech. You keep rambling on, when it appears you don't understand how any of this actually works.

Infowars.com terms of service:

• You will not post anything libelous, defamatory, harmful, threatening, harassing, abusive, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, racially or ethnically objectionable, or otherwise illegal.
  • You will not make threats to other users or people not associated with the site.
  • If you violate these rules, your posts and/or user name will be deleted.
Remember: you are a guest here. It is not censorship if you violate the rules and your post is deleted. All civilizations have rules and if you violate them you can expect to be ostracized from the tribe.

• You will not post anything libelous, defamatory, harmful, threatening, harassing, abusive, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, racially or ethnically objectionable, or otherwise illegal.
  • You will not make threats to other users or people not associated with the site.
Remember: you are a guest here. It is not censorship if you violate the rules and your post is deleted. All civilizations have rules and if you violate them you can expect to be ostracized from the tribe.
Well would ya look at them, trying to stifle opposition opinions before an election

Has anybody come up with a not-stupid-ass answer for the fact that Jones' site itself explains that nobody has a right to post there? I got a few chuckles out of that.
It's hard to qualify much of the staff at TYT as journalists. Half the time I see them reading news from other sources and commenting on it. I don't think they have much of a budget to have reporters on the scene.

They are fucking hacks though, though I love Jimmy Dore, he cracks me up and isn't afraid to speak his mind, never just following a progressive narrative. I think your description of them as the left's Fox news is appropriate, just with a smaller reach. Cenk is the Turkish Hannity and Ana is the regressive Tomi Lahren, still would both though (Tomi/Ana that is, Chunk is all yours :D).

Alex Jones really is a hypocrite, and not just because of his TOS. However, there's a big difference between his tiny site compared to Youtube or Facebook.

What I really find interesting in the fallout of his banning, are the many fellow smaller government proponents calling for making Youtube and Facebook-like entities public utilities. It's pretty much imperative that a business be on one, if not both of these platforms. I lean Libertarian-ish, but not extreme where I can't see how important smart regulation is. I never really considered forcing this on a company today, but when I think of my own business, I couldn't survive without facebook, or being on Youtube and the internet in general. They are as important as electricity to my livelihood

What do you guys about making social media giants into public utilities? Even typing that feels dirty to me, but when I think back in history and how electric companies carried so much power over the populace that the Public Utility Holding Company Act needed to be created.

It's hard to qualify much of the staff at TYT as journalists. Half the time I see them reading news from other sources and commenting on it. I don't think they have much of a budget to have reporters on the scene.

They are fucking hacks though, though I love Jimmy Dore, he cracks me up and isn't afraid to speak his mind, never just following a progressive narrative. I think your description of them as the left's Fox news is appropriate, just with a smaller reach. Cenk is the Turkish Hannity and Ana is the regressive Tomi Lahren, still would both though (Tomi/Ana that is, Chunk is all yours :D).

Alex Jones really is a hypocrite, and not just because of his TOS. However, there's a big difference between his tiny site compared to Youtube or Facebook.

What I really find interesting in the fallout of his banning, are the many fellow smaller government proponents calling for making Youtube and Facebook-like entities public utilities. It's pretty much imperative that a business be on one, if not both of these platforms. I lean Libertarian-ish, but not extreme where I can't see how important smart regulation is. I never really considered forcing this on a company today, but when I think of my own business, I couldn't survive without facebook, or being on Youtube and the internet in general. They are as important as electricity to my livelihood

What do you guys about making social media giants into public utilities? Even typing that feels dirty to me, but when I think back in history and how electric companies carried so much power over the populace that the Public Utility Holding Company Act needed to be created.
They've went out of their way to make their product a near indispensable component of most citizens daily lives as well as a nearly indispensable facet to modern business practices while maintaining little to no real regulation as to their conduct. I have no sympathies for them regarding calls for regulation.

based on that logic YT itself should be banned
it's litteraly full of hate speech, just reed the comments
or just delete the entire comment section, chats not allowed
you understand that this was politically motivated and selective? and coordinated.
it's not only about violating some rules.
also, why not ban selective videos that are a bit harsh? why ban the whole channel?
of course they have the right to do so, but the real problem here is the motivation behind it.

Bro, the lobbyists give billions because they just want to see America be an awesome place. They don't influence the politicians at all.

{<jordan}

Lobbying_biggest_spenders_2.png
Obviously the chart is incomplete, the NRA gives TRILLIONS in bribes to politicians so they can murder children.

Bet there’s one lunk head in here who can’t catch the sarcasm

Infowar sshils cucked again

<{anton}>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luminous Knight
Back