Infograph of UFC events in 2012

Dynomitious

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Found a nice infograph picture on reddit about the UFC events in 2012.

IRAuw.jpg

Release the hounds.

Is it safe to say the whole point of that infogram was to show that Greg Jackson's camp has the lowest finish percentage?

Man, Clay Guida must have been in more "fights" than I remembered. Fortunately, I blocked them all out... well, that sad "fight" with Gray Maynard aside.

Is it safe to say the whole point of that infogram was to show that Greg Jackson's camp has the lowest finish percentage?
Yup. It's a fact though, so I don't see a problem with it.

Yup. It's a fact though, so I don't see a problem with it.

Their list of fighters is incomplete. Don't know if it would make the % higher or lower but it is certainly wrong.

Cool infograph, and apparently Greg Jackson's camp needs to finish more fights.

And to show that they have the highest percentage of decisions. I laughed that they had a seperate graph for decisions and finishes for those who couldn't calculate one based on the other.

Their list of fighters is incomplete. Don't know if it would make the % higher or lower but it is certainly wrong.
It might make it higher, but it still probably wouldn't be high enough to change their standing in the "rankings".

Edit: I guess it could put them above Tristar, but that's about it.

It might make it higher, but it still probably wouldn't be high enough to change their standing in the "rankings".

Edit: I guess it could put them above Tristar, but that's about it.

No it could change it completely because how many ko wins/loses involving Jackson fighters are counted for other camps but not them? No way of knowing.

They could do it again and use the list from Jackson's own website.

http://www.jacksons.tv/index.php/team-jackson-winkeljohn

No it could change it completely because how many ko wins/loses involving Jackson fighters are counted for other camps but not them? No way of knowing.

They could do it again and use the list from Jackson's own website.

http://www.jacksons.tv/index.php/team-jackson-winkeljohn

I don't know how the numbers for the other camps would be effected, but I do know that fighters belonging to Jackson MMA finished 33% of their fights, 32% if you for some reason count GSP as a Jackson fighter instead of a Tristar fighter.

I doubt the other camps would drop enough to really change the order of the camps on that list.

I don't know how the numbers for the other camps would be effected, but if you use the list over fighters on jackson's page their fighters finished 33% of their fights, 32% if you count GSP as a jackson fighter.

I doubt the other camps would drop enough to really change the order of the camps on that list.

You did win and lose? That table is both.

And you know you can't count GSP for his fight against Carlos since it had nothing to do with Jackson. And he is a tristar fighter.

You did win and lose? That table is both.
Jackson fighters fought 24 times in the UFC during 2012. They won 8 of those by (T)KO/Sub, the rest were either loses or decision wins.

25 times if you count GSP as a jackson fighter.

Back