Infograph of UFC events in 2012

Jackson fighters fought 24 times in the UFC during 2012. They won 8 of those by (T)KO/Sub, the rest were either loses or decision wins.

25 times if you count GSP as a jackson fighter.

That table counts loses via finish in its finish category. What is the percent with Finish wins and loses/ total fights. That is the number on the table.

And thanks for doing it. Figured the guy who did it would care enough to do it. Not anyone else.

That table counts loses via finish in its finish category. What is the percent with Finish wins and loses/ total fights. That is the number on the table.
It should be 45.8% in that case. 24 fights, 8 wins and 3 loses by (T)KO/Sub.

It should be 45.8% in that case. 24 fights, 8 wins and 3 loses by (T)KO/Sub.

Seems about right to me. Not particularly fond of Jackson but that table says no Jackson fighter had lost via sub and I knew that was wrong.

They are a camp with some great fighter and some average fighters which lots of fans really hate (camp not the average fighters). They are an average camp.

Again thanks for doing the math. I asked the guy who made it (or claimed to in another thread) but he never answered.

Seems about right to me. Not particularly fond of Jackson but that table says no Jackson fighter had lost via sub and I knew that was wrong.
I had no idea to be honest, I usually don't pay any attention to what camp a fighter belongs to.

Again thanks for doing the math.
It's 5 in the morning here in Sweden so I didn't really have anything better to do, except sleep I guess :p.

You did win and lose? That table is both.

And you know you can't count GSP for his fight against Carlos since it had nothing to do with Jackson. And he is a tristar fighter.

is that why greg cornered carlos?

is that why greg cornered carlos?
Yes he cornered Condit not GSP, like he usually does. That's why you can't add GSPs fight to the total number of JacksonMMA fights.

And as stated before in the thead, GSP is not really a jackson fighter, he does most if not all of his training at Tristar and other places and just goes to Jackson for the gameplans.

Did you guys count Travis Browne, Ryan Jensen and Sean Jordan?
None of which are listed on the Jackson site, nor wiki, but are all Jackson fighters.

Can people please stop posting this. The information is incomplete. The man who tabulated the stats went by Wikipedia which has an outdated page for Jacksons camp which doesn't have Travis Browne and a few other Jackson fighters on it who are now a part of the camp

Can people please stop posting this. The information is incomplete. The man who tabulated the stats went by Wikipedia which has an outdated page for Jacksons camp which doesn't have Travis Browne and a few other Jackson fighters on it who are now a part of the camp

Didn't bother to read the thread, huh?

Jackson fighters fought 24 times in the UFC during 2012. They won 8 of those by (T)KO/Sub, the rest were either loses or decision wins.
That's incorrect. Off the top of my head, Erik Perez has three finishes, Cub Swanson has three finishes, Browne has one, Dodson has one, Stann has one, Khabilov has one, Jones has one, and Cerrone has one. That's twelve total just from those fighters listed.

That's incorrect. Off the top of my head, Erik Perez has three finishes, Cub Swanson has three finishes, Browne has one, Dodson has one, Stann has one, Khabilov has one, and Cerrone has one. That's eleven total just from those fighters listed.

Someone really needs to list all the fighters and all their wins and make a new thread.
I also have Travis Brown, Ryan Jensen and Shawn Jordan having 3 wins by finish, and 2 losses.

EDIT: Ok, I did it. Here it is:
http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f2/jackson-mmas-actual-finishing-rate-2012-a-2350681/

Last edited:
No mention of "of the night" bonuses?

As has already been proven, 25 of 48 fights Jackson's camp had finishes. This graphic is a hit piece that was poorly constructed and is flat out wrong.

Back