Infersports: picks for UFC/MMA. Write your feedback.

infersports

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
This is how is going to work. I would love to hear your comments!

We are offering for the next two or three UFC events free tips. Then we charge a 50 USD/event and if you lose money, we reimburse the 50 USD you paid us for the event. What is your opinion about it?

For the people who signs up, it is more about making a nice return, than the sport itself. Our focus, as I mention before is the return.

If anyone is interested, PM, or simply add a message is this thread :)

No verified results? You're just expecting people to trust a shady stranger?

Go shove your free picks up your ass and fuck yourself mate

Hey robbiedawg,

read pal, just read. To show you how it works, we'd give you two events for free. To everyone interested. No strings attached. Nothing.

Then we we provide our advice for a price and you have money back guarantee. Very simple. We trust our product. You can see our track record already on our website.

I will a link here in the footer, so you can sleep better. You can also look up in twitter or FB.

Hey guys,

I'm offering a free service. Just transfer 49 bucks to me and I'll give you the money back if my bet loses. So it's exactly the same deal, but cheaper and I have a spreadsheet.

49 is set in stone. There is no way I lower it to 47 when someone else offers the same thing for 48$. Just so you know.

@Shoulder your spread seems to have measles, but at least you are a honest guy. I also have my "spreadsheet" online. Check it out.
Next Friday I'll be posting in the forums the tips. Stay tuned. Then you can choose to believe or not.

If you are a long term winner who would you need to sell your tips?

It is just business @crewman, I can lay down the math for you if you want.
It is the same question that you should ask Wall Street. Some of them are really good, yet, they sell the advice to their clients.

It is just business @crewman, I can lay down the math for you if you want. It is the same question that you should ask wall street. If you are so good, why you sell your advice to your clients.

You cant compare huge wall street to mma betting which is one of the smallest sports betting markets.

You cant compare huge wall street to mma betting which is one of the smallest sports betting markets.

I am not comparing mma betting to wall street. I am comparing our business model to them.

It is very simple. If you win, I win, because you'll come back for more. And since we are so confident we are offering them, shortly before the event and after the free trial to a limited amount of people. Otherwise we will affect the odds.

Im looking to work for infersports if possible.

Pay me $70 per event and if my advice loses ill pay you back

You need a new host. I've tried getting on your site 3-4 times with it timing out.

Check it out now. We are doing some maintenance on the server.

On the website the $10 basic package is "sold out" but the $20 premium package is available. So you can't buy the predictions without paying the extra $10 for the other stuff. And either way both are far cheaper than the $50 you quote per event in the OP here...

I realize you say you are offering the next 2 events for free, but you are then upping the cost after that from $10 or $20 to $50?

Now, I won't buy any of it anyway as I know my own long term results and capping ability and am not gonna pay you or anyone else when I can watch fights and cap them myself (plus I know the MMA betting minds we already have on this forum that help in getting additional insight). But your pricing could be a bit confusing for someone actually considering buying your product.

UFN 91 - your prediction (if i read your website correct) is that Vannata wins 28.6% of the times and Ferguson 71.4%. The odds of the fight were 5.92 (+482) for Vannata and 1.15 (-666) for Ferguson, implying a 86.96% chance given by the bookies that Ferguson would win.

If im correct, you predicted a higher % than implied by bookies that the win would go to Vannata, so you bet on Vannata, right?

Than why it shows a profit of 14.2%, while Ferguson won?

Hi thanks for the comment. As I mention, we are updating the site now.

I believe everyone will find our insight interesting. It is a combination of understanding very well fighting sports, since we've been doing it for years, plus a very advanced model.

As I say before, you can check our performance per event and watch the probability we deliver per match and when we recommend to enter the match or not. So we are not merely recommending out of hype, or gut feeling.

Back