Infersports: picks for UFC/MMA. Write your feedback.

UFN 91 - your prediction (if i read your website correct) is that Vannata wins 28.6% of the times and Ferguson 71.4%. The odds of the fight were 5.92 (+482) for Vannata and 1.15 (-666) for Ferguson, implying a 86.96% chance given by the bookies that Ferguson would win.

If im correct, you predicted a higher % than implied by bookies that the win would go to Vannata, so you bet on Vannata, right?

Than why it shows a profit of 14.2%, while Ferguson won?

Odds for T.Ferguson are 1.15, on a 1 unit bet you have a return of a 15%. Minus fees of the bookie you end up in 14.2%.

From a quick glance I can see that you have decent results.

However there is no proof, as anyone can create a website with fake past results. (I'm not saying you have fake results, I'm saying they can be faked) try using a third party tracking website.

Like I've said previously, if you believe so highly about your opinions, why would you sell them? You could make more money in the long run just betting on your own. By sharing picks you are making the market worse off for you in the long run. If you have a successful model, you keep it to yourself.

Also, betting just before an event starts is not smart betting strategy as sometimes the lines will move against you.

You say you want to sell your bets to only a small number of individuals so as not to affect line movement. Fine, then why is the price so low to be apart of such a prestigious small group?

However there is no proof, as anyone can create a website with fake past results. (I'm not saying you have fake results, I'm saying they can be faked) try using a third party tracking website.

Like I've said previously, if you believe so highly about your opinions, why would you sell them? You could make more money in the long run just betting on your own. By sharing picks you are making the market worse off for you in the long run. If you have a successful model, you keep it to yourself.

Also, betting just before an event starts is not smart betting strategy as sometimes the lines will move against you.

You say you want to sell your bets to only a small number of individuals so as not to affect line movement. Fine, then why is the price so low to be apart of such a prestigious small group?
Excellent points you are making.

I will address everyone of them:

1. Results are not faked, that's why the free events and the money back policy. The reason behind this is we are confident and that we want to proof we didn't take the results from somewhere else.
2. We bet on our own, that's for sure. But there is a lot of room for extra income, from providing advice. Think about it like an investment adviser firm does. They understand how the market is going to move, yet, they offer the service to recommend their clients, for a number of reasons. This is common practice in the financial world.
3. We are giving a reasonable amount of time before the event, so the lines are still okay. Definitely not minutes before the event.
4. Small is a relative term. It has to be limited for obvious reasons, that you mention.
5. Now, the price is a reflection of the average return we offer. If we charge you $50, then your returns have to exceed this amount of money, so your inversion is worthy.

We are flexible and trying to stay dynamic.

Here is my graph of my past events. Please send me 46 bucks and I'll tell you to pick Diaz ITD

.Skärmklipp.JPG

Is there anywhere on your site that you keep a running track of your results in units or monetary? Also, do you keep a running ROI?

Is there anywhere on your site that you keep a running track of your results in units or monetary? Also, do you keep a running ROI?
No, at the moment that's not on the website. You can easily do it on your own, since in the home page are all returns of all events.

They are highlighted either in green for events where we had earnings or dark grey where we had losses

IMO, any site to be taken seriously needs to show cumulative results with units/monetary gains as well as cumulative ROI.

I can put it in the pipeline.

Can be added in the next release, with chart and everything. That's easy.

Thanks for the suggestion.

No problem. IMO, it's by far the most useful tool for someone to see results, and obviously very important to a bettor himself.

A guy used to be on this site that would try to pimp out his picks on his website. I really don't have an issue with that, but he was very delusional about his results. He didn't have a running ROI and he acted as though it was much higher than it was. One day, I calculated it for him back about 6 months. He thought he was around 20%, and it was around 6%. He then claimed he would easily get to 20% or more, and this is where he sits over the last 90 days: https://www.cappertek.com/picks.asp?shs=MMABettingTips.com&lastDays=90&sport=ALL#history

Poor Barry's service getting swerved like the AIDS

Back