International India - Leading official of a State says follow lockdown order or I will give shoot on sight order.

It’s the kind of country in which if the virus infects 0.01% of the population it would be absolutely diabolical. I don’t blame them but the rich need to help big time. People do need to eat

NBC and CNN Monday " What can America learn from India about containing the virus"

It’s the kind of country in which if the virus infects 0.01% of the population it would be absolutely diabolical. I don’t blame them but the rich need to help big time. People do need to eat
This is it the world over. You want to flatten the curve? You have to provide food and shelter to absolutely everyone, or be willing to start killing citizens. There's just no way around it.

This is it the world over. You want to flatten the curve? You have to provide food and shelter to absolutely everyone, or be willing to start killing citizens. There's just no way around it.
Italy’s already had 0.5% of their population hit with the virus. This is devastating to them but they will recover. If India had 20% of Italy’s infection rate, they would be effectively like the Bubonic Plague for them given their society, population and health infrastructure

Elon has already ramped up production to help meet the projected need. Doing his part in the crisis. Respect.

elon-musk-flamethrower-1200x900.jpg
Life imitating art

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back