International India - Leading official of a State says follow lockdown order or I will give shoot on sight order.

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
Pissed off Minister who is head of the Indian state of Telegana tells residents obey lockdown order or be prepared to face police shoot on sight order. Also threatened traders who price gouge with prosecution.

On the one hand I can understand the frustration because of incosiderate and selfish people. On the other hand a lot of poor people need to go out to work, or they die and their family dies. You can'te tell poor people to stay home without giving them food, water and shelter. Staying at home is easy for politicians and affluent people , since they are priviledged enough not to face the daily hardship that poor people in India face.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...4-hr-curfew/story-84UrfXKGF5nTxAzV0jgceM.html

Furious Italian minister tells residents who break the lockdown order he will deploy Flame Throwers. No I don't beleive he was being literal , just pissed off and wanted to get the point across.

'We will send police. With flamethrowers': Italy's mayors rage at residents ignoring coronavirus lockdown

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-mayors-lockdown-covid-19-video-a9422166.html

I bet there are posters in the official corona thread that would support this in America.

But where will people poop if the streets are closed off......

Coronavirus making North Korea seem like a rational and moral operator.

Last edited:
The flame thrower order sounds epic.

The flame thrower order sounds epic.

Elon has already ramped up production to help meet the projected need. Doing his part in the crisis. Respect.

elon-musk-flamethrower-1200x900.jpg

Well, this doesn’t set off my “fascist takeover incoming” alarm bells at all.

I bet there are posters in the official corona thread that would support this in America.

If some people die.... then we quarantine effectively..... then we get back to normal, that should be fine right? Gotta make sacrifices for the economy.

If that continues, a lot of people will press the red button and immediately self destruct...

India has a gigantic population and lacks the medical infrastructure to deal with this type of thing. You can understand why they are being drastic.

Back