Incredible Scenes In Forgettable Movies

I'd be surprised if any of you have seen this one: A car chase from the comedy Short Time. The cop is trying to get himself killed so his family can get the insurance money. The chase keep escalating to insane levels. It's pretty incredible.

A scene that good deserved a better movie.

I'd be surprised if any of you have seen this one: A car chase from the comedy Short Time. The cop is trying to get himself killed so his family can get the insurance money. The chase keep escalating to insane levels. It's pretty incredible.

Haha had that on VHS back in the day

Great scenes in mediocre movies. Everyone who says Bullitt is a great film has never watched it in its entirety. One could make an argument for the legitimacy of Deer Hunter's status, but take away that scene and it's a bland, forgettable movie.

Great scenes in mediocre movies. Everyone who says Bullitt is a great film has never watched it in its entirety. One could make an argument for the legitimacy of Deer Hunter's status, but take away that scene and it's a bland, forgettable movie.

You got balls calling Deer Hunter mediocre.

But yes indeed. It's incredibly acted, but uh. Yeah. It's not like I watch it all the time or anything. Maybe they cut out 15 minutes of wedding and replace that with their early combat experiences. Honestly that would fix it. But instead we just cut to Vietnam and Bobby is a special forces Vet all of the sudden. Uh ok.

I realize that combat is not the point of the movie, but c'mon guys.

This is the only scene worth watching in this movie

They really fucked up the “Battleship” movie with the cheesy aliens, but there’s some really cool footage of them re-militarizing the WW2 era U.S.S. Missouri with the help of some real life OG Navy battleship veterans.

And the final battle scene is legit too, Missouri laying waste to the shieldless alein command center with all of its 16” guns firing at once.

Last edited:
Too contrived. How the fuck did she know the address and apartment number?

It's been a while since I've seen it, but I believe she got got it earlier in the movie when she was talking on the phone with the boy they took. I might be wrong though haha, it could just be feminine instinct

I'm a Mann nuthugger and loved Miami Vice but I accept that people consider it forgettable lol. That said, it had some good scenes

Theater really lost its shit at these ones:

Love this movie. I’m a Michael Mann fanboy as well.

When I went to see it, the theatre cheered at this scene where Gina shoots the one kid in the head.

Back