In your opinion, what is the proper length a man’s shorts should be?

Are you swimming? Are you climbing? Are you sunbathing? Are you walking your dog? Are you riding a bike? My tennis shorts are very different to all of the above.

Are you swimming? Are you climbing? Are you sunbathing? Are you walking your dog? Are you riding a bike? My tennis shorts are very different to all of the above.
Don't girls supposed to wear skirts for tennis?

Honestly if your dick and balls dont fall out you're fine.
I pick A to C depending on use and style. Middle of the kneecap shorts are inconvenient, btw, and look silly - better go an inch shorter or longer.

A) Mid thigh or higher.
B) A few inches above the kneecap.
C) Directly above the kneecap.
D) Directly on the middle of the kneecap.
E) Directly under the kneecap.
F) A few inches under the kneecap.
G) Mid shin or lower.

I usually go with E but I’ll accept D occasionally.

It depends how good your body looks. Those muscular guys who dont have hairy legs or remove hair they seem to wear mid thigh shorts.

I have never seen higher than midthigh on anyone but runners.

If you have bad legs then mid shin length or a little below the knee.

A) Mid thigh or higher.
B) A few inches above the kneecap.
C) Directly above the kneecap.
D) Directly on the middle of the kneecap.
E) Directly under the kneecap.
F) A few inches under the kneecap.
G) Mid shin or lower.

I usually go with E but I’ll accept D occasionally.

I think it should be just longer than how far the head of your dick hangs...I like my shorts down to my knees. I know lots of posters here might like them up to their chin.

As well. Periods are a thing. You double up.

if you can walk through mud you can fuck through blood.... Jerry's final thought

fa32fd64-1450-4da8-90b2-ccd64806637c-rendc5-5f5gc1w58t37qcr5gar_original_1.jpg

Banana hammock or don't bother.

Above the knee. Below the knee is for incels.

Just above the knee for me, though I have two that rest around the middle of the knee that I bought from Phuket, which are probably my most comfortable item of clothing.

Shorts that fit. Too long or too short are mistakes. I like an inch above my knee to show off the quads. Men that wear short shorts are usually gay. Men that wear shorts down to their shins are usually poor.

To many factors at play to make a clear determination. Is the wearer of said shorts in a street gang? Is the wearer a homosexual?

These are just two of the many factors that can help determine proper short length.

Back