• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

In your opinion, what is the proper length a man’s shorts should be?

jerzey devil

Jerzey-Duz-It
@Gold
Reaction score
A) Mid thigh or higher.
B) A few inches above the kneecap.
C) Directly above the kneecap.
D) Directly on the middle of the kneecap.
E) Directly under the kneecap.
F) A few inches under the kneecap.
G) Mid shin or lower.

I usually go with E but I’ll accept D occasionally.

I like the ol' Jack Trippers. Keeps the balls fresh.

main-qimg-ea831829defb6ed38b3a0e10484edb9d-lq

C/D) for Mens sports
G) for “womens” sports with an exception made for biological female sand volleyball

Jnco shorts should be the only length allowed. They should be so long that they impede you ability to move.

I like the ol' Jack Trippers. Keeps the balls fresh.

main-qimg-ea831829defb6ed38b3a0e10484edb9d-lq
I remember shorts in the late 70s and early 80s, and they were no good. The boys would randomly try to pop out and say "Hi." Shorts needed to get longer, but they have gone too far. Your option B is really the only sane option here. Anyone wearing shorts below the knees is just wearing knickers, but is too ignorant to understand it, or they wouldn't wear them. Also, they should be deported, or at the very least be put in re-education camps, for having bad style.

8" inseems are nice, which are an inch or two above the knee cap.

Before I moved to Florida I didn't think much on shorts length. Now that I'm here, knee cap long shorts can be to warm to wear.

E. My brother's wife says I'm stuck in the 90s but idgaf. Goat decade anyway.

Is it really shorts if your penis isnt hanging out?

I used to like them below the knees when I was in high school. I think that looks silly now and like my shorts to be slightly above the knees or right at the kneecap at the lowest. I don't wear shorts often unless it's the summer then I'll actually walk around in swim trunks and flip flops on my days off. It's so hot here in Texas I'm always prepared to potentially get into the water.

Back