In your opinion, what is MMA's biggest money fight today? Give me your top 3 $fights.

Aldo v. McGregor
RR v. Cyborg
Jones v. Weidman

Cain v. Jones is close, but after his last fight he lost a lock of marketability. If he wins back the title him vs Jones would be #3.

Cain has never been a draw. Weidman's worst ppv is better than cains best ppv.

Depends on how you promote them.

Aldo v Conor (because of heavy promotion)

Rhonda v Cyborg (see above, well done UFC)

Fedor v jones/Cain

Gsp v Lawler

Askren v Palhares in ONE (because anybody that's not a retard needs a big fight outside the UFC once in a while)

Fedor v JDS

Werdum v Cain II

Werdum v Jones

Werdum v Fedor II

Rousey v Carano

Lesnar v Fedor

Gsp v Silva

Askren v GSP

Conor v Mayweather

CM Punk v Minowa

Mike Tyson v Herschel Walker

Minowa v Tyson

Royce Gracie v Roy jones jr

McGregor/Aldo
Rousey/Cyborg, but TBH Rousey/Tate 3 can't be that far behind it
Jones/Cormier 2 (grudge matches sell)

Other options
Silva/GSP (it's still money and they're probably the best opponents for each other)
Rampage/Rashad 2 (another grudge match; their PPV did very well and they were on the most popular TUF season with Kimbo)
CM Punk/someone (I'd have put Nick Diaz or Chael Sonnen as CM Punk's opponent if there was even a chance they could be licensed)
Lesnar/Mir 3 (I still think it'd be the biggest potential Lesnar fight; that or Kimbo)
Fedor/Kimbo (a spectacle of a fight obviously but Kimbo probably still draws)

I'd put a Chuck or Randy or Tito or Ken fight in there if it wasn't too far detached from reality and there was a relevant fight for one of them.

Jon Jones Vs Cain Velasquez
Cris Cyborg Vs Ronda Rousey
Conor McGregor Vs Jose Aldo.
boom-gif-images-6.gif

This! In the future, should Cowboy win the LW crown and McGregor beat Aldo then Edgar, I say that fight has the biggest build up and overall appeal

GSP VS Lawler
Jon Jones VS Werdum
McGregor VS Aldo

I'd pay to see that and I pay for nothing

GSP vs Lawler would be ace: Two fighters from the same 'generation' would pull in all the fans from their prime and new fans

CM Punk 2nd fight vs a known opponent in Chicago.

Back