In your opinion, what is MMA's biggest money fight today? Give me your top 3 $fights.

Jones vs Velasquez
Jones vs Gus
Jones vs Weidman
Jones vs JDS
Jones vs Werdum

lol give me Jones back!

Aldo vs. McGregor
Honda vs. Cyborg
Brock vs. Fedor

Aldo x McNuggets
Ronda x Cyborg
Werdum x Jones

I would say

Aldo vs McGregor in Croake Parke

Jones vs Weidman at MSG

GSP vs Anderson Silva in Montreal

and my Fantasy picks that will never happen

Fedor vs Lesnar in Moscow

Kimbo Slice vs IRON Mike Tyson in the new Las Vegas hockey arena!

#1 Cyborg vs Ronda

#2 Jones vs Fedor

#3 Silva vs GSP

and the ultimate co-feature event is Lesnar vs The Rock

Ronda - Mayweather
Conor - Pettis
Fedor - Brock

not remotely interested in brock vs fedor TBH, Fedor vs Cain or Werdum would be better, however I don't think that fight is competive, Fedor has to many miles on him and honestly id be interested in Werdum vs Jones, I think that's the fight id most like to see right now, Mcgregor vs Aldo is one also only because there styles match up well. Also the obvious RR vs Cyborg even though IMO RR destroys cyborg, it isn't that damn hard to get into a clinch on the feet, and once that happens life sucks for cyborg. The only chance that chick has at not becoming another name on the rousey mantle is catching her with a solid shot on the chin.I guess after thinking about while typing Weidman vs Jones interests me a bit, hell I think I take DC vs Weidman also.

That fights money man! It's a money fight oh yeah.

Aldo-McGregor
Cruz-Dillashaw
Werdum vs Sea level Cain

Mcgregor vs. Aldo
Ronda vs. Cyborg
(Power Gap)
Brock return
GSP return

I don't think CM Punk will do nearly as well as Brock. He's not a huge freak heavyweight athlete, he has no real combat sports history and he's not the first cross-over

McGregor vs Aldo
Rousey vs Cyborg
Silva vs GSP (even to this day)

I want to say TJ vs Cruz but as enormous of scale as that fight would be casuals wouldn't give a shit which makes all the difference.

Aldo vs McGregor
Rousey vs Cyborg
Jones vs Weidman?

Jones Velasquez? Ehh maybe before Werdum utterly dominated Cain.

Fedor/Brock
Weidman/Jones
Aldo/Mcgregor

not remotely interested in brock vs fedor TBH, Fedor vs Cain or Werdum would be better, however I don't think that fight is competive, Fedor has to many miles on him and honestly id be interested in Werdum vs Jones, I think that's the fight id most like to see right now, Mcgregor vs Aldo is one also only because there styles match up well. Also the obvious RR vs Cyborg even though IMO RR destroys cyborg, it isn't that damn hard to get into a clinch on the feet, and once that happens life sucks for cyborg. The only chance that chick has at not becoming another name on the rousey mantle is catching her with a solid shot on the chin.I guess after thinking about while typing Weidman vs Jones interests me a bit, hell I think I take DC vs Weidman also.

Yeah, for us. We're MMA fans.
But for the dinky general public/casuals, Brock would be an attraction.

GSP VS Lawler
Jon Jones VS Werdum
McGregor VS Aldo

Aldo vs Mcgregor
Weidman vs Jones
Cybrog vs Ronda

Jones/Weidman at Madison square garden.

McGregor/Aldo in Ireland

Rousey/Cyborg at Cowboy stadium.

In that order.

This one. Don't know about the order though.
Maybe a Fedor fight could sell a lot in case of him signing with the UFC and winning two or three before a title shot.

Back