In Three Weeks The Hardest Hitter in MMA History Returns

It's all about perspective. He made Bader and Gus look like absolute cans. But yeah you're right man he doesn't hit hard. "Hunt couldn't KO Werdum, he has no power."

Not denying he hits hard but there are plenty of fighters who hit harder.

Bader is a mediocre fighter. Hes been KOd dead by a MW, got KOd by fucking old man Tito then choked out lmfao

Gus is the only really impressive KO over a top opponent he has.

Jimi top 15 fighter, no top wins, glass chin and mediocre.

Bader one of the worst chins in MMA.

Shot Nog whos chin was gone

Most of Humbles KOs are against WWs lmao. Hes not even the hardest hitter in LHW history. And he doesnt puts guys completely out as often like Hampage or Chuck did unless theyre WWs and even then some.

Chuck was known for his chin pre Hampage , damn near knocked him out with a punch counter not even loaded up then one of the GNP shots put him out cold. Gus and a Nog who didn't have the chin he used to weren't even out cold from his shots and he needed multiple shots

Humble couldn't knockout Arlovski who's known for being chinny @ HW. Hampage KOd Randleman the first clean shot he got and broke Igor's ribs with body shots forcing him to basically give up.

Again watch moar MMA

Bader is a mediocre fighter. Hes been KOd dead by a MW, got KOd by fucking old man Tito then choked out lmfao

Most of Humbles KOs are against WWs lmao. Hes not even the hardest hitter in LHW history. And he doesnt puts guys completely out as often like Hampage or Chuck did unless theyre WWs and even then some.

Chuck was known for his chin pre Hampage , damn near knocked him out with a punch counter not even loaded up then one of the GNP shots put him out cold. Gus and a Nog who didn't have the chin he used to weren't even out cold from his shots and he needed multiple shots

Humble couldn't knockout Arlovski who's known for being chinny @ HW. Hampage KOd Randleman the first clean shot he got and broke Igor's ribs with body shots forcing him to basically give up.

Again watch moar MMA
You spend way too much time trying to discredit fighters. Anyone with half a brain can tell that it's not an exaggeration to say that this guy is the hardest hitter in MMA.

woodley-koscheck.gif

Come on now, pre and post decline Kos is not fair.

Aside from the bullshit Kevin Burns eye poke, all of Rumble's losses have been by submission. Glover might have a chance if he manages to get the fight to the ground, but I think Rumble's TDD will be too good to allow that. When Rumble gets taken down, it's usually either because he's gassed or because he's fighting a very strong, bulky wrestler like DC (and even DC struggled to get him down earlier on iirc). I can even see Rumble getting in a few takedowns of his own just to tire his opponent out. On the feet, they both have power but Rumble is quicker. I think Rumble wins but Glover definitely shouldn't be counted out.

Again watch moar MMA

shall we look at glover's ufc kos?

rashad evans
patrick cummins(lmao)
ryan bader(after getting rocked by him)
fabio maldonado

yup great resume right there

:rolleyes:

And yet he survived 15 mins. with Rampage.

How was Lil' Nog's chin gone? He only got KO'd by Sokodjou before Rumble.

Again watch moar MMA

Arlovski survived big shots and flurries from Roy Nelson, Frank Mir, and Travis Browne.

Once in a while his chin isn't glass.

And you keep mentioning Rampage.

Rampage couldn't KO Bader. Rumble did.

Glover hasn't beaten anyone as good as Rumble ever. He's also alot slower and doesn't have the wrestling to get him down.
Sure Rumble will probably win, but I wouldn't count out Glover.

rashad evans
patrick cummins(lmao)
fabio maldonado

rocking Rumble or knocking him down will be good enough because it'll let Glover get his back and choke him out.

I'm on board! Let's go Rumble!

I've got a feeling he's going to surprise us all with his improving ground game

You spend way too much time trying to discredit fighters. Anyone with half a brain can tell that it's not an exaggeration to say that this guy is the hardest hitter in MMA.

I give fighters plenty of credit when they deserve it and have said Humble is one of the best sturikers in MMA and an underrated technician. His power isnt the best in MMA history tho. Thats wank which u love to do with fighters.

rashad evans
patrick cummins(lmao)
fabio maldonado

Omm....I didnt say Glover hit harder than him?

Got all excited for a Shane Carwin comeback

True, but I'm not sure you could say that he's absolutely the hardest hitter in MMA history.

I think of guys like Liddell, Vovchanchyn, JDS, and Manhoef

I would think definitively stating anyone is the hardest hitter in MMA history is an exaggeration.

Back