In Three Weeks The Hardest Hitter in MMA History Returns

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
On August 20th Glover will become another highlight reel for the hardest and most devastating striker in MMA history.
anthony_johnson_tommy_speer.gif

Anthony%2BJohnson%2BDestroys%2BAlexander%2BGustafsson%2BUFC%2Bon%2BFox%2B14%2BStockholm.gif

gus%2B1.gif

SlushyHandmadeFlickertailsquirrel.gif

zx7rQp.gif

FOr some reason I have a feeling that Glover beats him.

It may look like Bader/Glover where Glover gets rocked early, weathers the storm and goes on to win.

Also don't forget that Glover doesn't mind going for a takedown once in a while.

"Rumble got rear naked choked by a turtle neck" - Kenny Florian

But yeah, he's gonna get strangled by Glover.

oh you guys think a 36 year old post usada brazilian has a chance? lmao

I remember seeing him absolutely rape Bader and I'm looking like "did that just happen".

It was one of the most lopsided matches I ever saw.

LMAO @ hardest hitter in MMA history

watch moar MMA

dude couldnt even knockout glass chinned Arlovski who only he and Bigfoot couldnt out of everyone thats beaten him

"Rumble got rear naked choked by a turtle neck" - Kenny Florian

But yeah, he's gonna get strangled by Glover.
Glover tastes Rumble's power early, tries desperately to take him down, fails, and gets KO'd all in under a round. He's slow and compact and it will cost him badly. He should have just called out Gus.

LMAO @ hardest hitter in MMA history

watch moar MMA

dude couldnt even knockout glass chinned Arlovski who only he and Bigfoot couldnt out of everyone thats beaten him
It's all about perspective. He made Bader and Gus look like absolute cans. But yeah you're right man he doesn't hit hard. "Hunt couldn't KO Werdum, he has no power."

I know Carwin said he wants to come back, but I don't think it will be in 3 weeks.

Rumble is not the hardest hitter and Glover is probably going to drag him into deep water and rumble will crumble

Back