In this thread: Say some POSITIVE things about Dana White

He’s probably sand blasting prostitutes right now. Taught bones everything he knows now the subject and had to explain what it meant to Cormier. What a nice guy......Cormier I mean

the simple fact is that none of us would be in this forum if it wasnt for dana white.. how many people are millionaires now because of him. how many jobs has he created?! i cant stand him, but there are a TONNNN of people out there who should be thanking him until the day hes gone.

the simple fact is that none of us would be in this forum if it wasnt for dana white.. how many people are millionaires now because of him. how many jobs has he created?! i cant stand him, but there are a TONNNN of people out there who should be thanking him until the day hes gone.

I would be an mma fan no matter who owned the promotions.

smart guy... befriended two rich brothers and convinced them to get into mma and most importantly he skipped college(imo one of the most overrated, overhyped, worthless investments in todays market unless you are a straight A student going for finance or neurosurgery)

he had the drive and confidence to keep going with mma even when they were losing millions every day.

He never murdered anybody (that we know of)
WnVvhaO.gif

he has more money than probably all of us here in sherdog even with all our assets combined

He convinced his rich friends to buy a company for 2 million then they sold for 4 billion

name other orgs that made mma as big as that? bellator is little known outside the US.

ngannou is a huge star all over the world just on his overeem KO in the UFC.
While the world doesn't even know who the bellator, rizin, one fc champs are.

Dana is a huge part of the mma community

I do think he genuinely cares about the fighters he perceives as 'loyal' just based off his treatment of Liddell, Hughes, Forrest when their careers came to a close.

Hard working businessman that came from nothing

I don't agree with this ethics half the time but it is not an easy role to be in
And if he did things to suit us 2% of hardcore fans the company would be bankrupt by now

"Welcome to my world leonard" re: Ariel stupid questions at MayMac

as someone previously said unintentionally hilarious

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back