In the unfortunate scenario that Silva resurfaces back in Bellator...

Jesus.

The UFC has to offer him fights if they don't release him and Dana said Silva will never fight in the UFC again. Use your brain and do the math. This means they will release him.

So Dana saying that is your proof they will release him? Get back to me when he gets released then, because I don't see it happening.

White said he wouldn't get in Silva's way. If he doesn't who will?

He will be released.

<Moves>

I’ll kill myself if Mousasi fights a conservative snoozefest and beats old man Silva on points.

If he did as said in OP, I’d hit up every gym in my area searching for that spider juice

That is a good point, would they just keep offering him fights he might not take? They will try their best to keep him from going with Bellator, Dana doesnt seem to be interested in him to continue fighting, i guess they cant stop him if thats what he wants to do.

If he wants to finish out his contract... What fights do you think he wouldn’t take?

Because it seems pretty clear if it was me, I’d take the first fight offered.

He was ask about terminating the contract, and he was negative about it, everyone on sherdog knows that they "have" to offer 3 fights per year, that doesnt mean they will be good fights for him to take.

It also doesn't mean he takes them and if he doesn't, he's still under contract.

He was ask about terminating the contract, and he was negative about it, everyone on sherdog knows that they "have" to offer 3 fights per year, that doesnt mean they will be good fights for him to take.
To be fair Silva takes whoever they put in front of him.

If he still wants to fight I can't see him saying no to anyone. After all he took fights with guys like Brunson and Cannonier.

And suddenly he looks slicker and with a better physique, how many people will turn on him that haven't already? I've been ignoring the fact that he's failed tests since I'm a fan but if he comes back and is obviously using I might have to reconsider his career. Anyone else feel that way?
if Andy wants to juice in Bellator why the fuck would you or anyone else hold it against him? shut the fuck up

Dana was asked about this, it seems it wasnt Silva's last fight on his contract...he cant go fight for Bellator unless the UFC lets him go, Dana said no.
the UFC has to either release him or offer him fights, doing otherwise would be breach of contract.

After asking to be released from his UFC contract, he should fight Wanderlei and Machida in Bellator and Vitor in ONE.

I really think they shouldn’t let men over 45 years old fight professionally.

Dana was asked about this, it seems it wasnt Silva's last fight on his contract...he cant go fight for Bellator unless the UFC lets him go, Dana said no.

Dana has to let him go. He said Anderson will never fight in the UFC again.

Anderson should retire to teach martial arts in Rio and live on iponema.

Dana is obligated to offer every fighter under contract atleast 3 fights a year

They should get a fight against Tito or Chuck Liddell going for Anderson. He can beat them right?

Back