In light of P4P/GOAT discussion, who here thinks Ronda beats TJ? (135 champs)

Lol TJ would tko or ko Ronda in 30 seconds tops.

Sherdog has some of the dumbest humans on earth

The real question is how many Rondas it would take to beat TJ in an MMA fight.

I'd say at least 3.

The real question is how many Rondas it would take to beat TJ in an MMA fight.

I'd say at least 3.

I think two Rondas would have a decent chance at beating TJ, like 50/50

Isn't OP trying to make exactly the point you all think he's missing? RR is ranked higher p4p, at the same weight, and wouldn't last 5 seconds.

But I guess you can do what you want with p4p. If it means best athlete, all else being equal except weight, then of course RR wouldn't come close to TJ. If it means 'how an athlete compares to their peers', then RR would be ranked no1 by a distance.

Ronda would touch him with teh jab.

And new....

Ronda is the greatest female mixed martial artist of all time. That's it. TJ would destroy her in seconds.

P4p is relative division dominance. Ronda should be ahead of TJ. Or, just use 2 lists which is better.

Every single male that competes in the ufc would knock Ronda's head to the moon

People who think TJ would beat Ronda are so full of prejudices that it blinds them. Did TJ ever compete in Olympics? No. Did TJ ever dominate as much as Ronda? No. They weight the SAME, plus Ronda has much bigger legs and hips since she's a woman, so she can most likely hit harder (punch power comes from the legs, not arms).

Submissions are all about good techniques, and Ronda excels at that. I honestly have a hard time believing TJ would do well against Ronda Rousey (she's also higher in the P4P list, so I don't see why I'm even arguing about this).

nope, not even close

I just saw that Rousey is ranked ahead of Dillashaw on the P4P list. I needed a laugh

You stupid motherfucker. If this ain't a troll, you need to get a new brain.

People who think TJ would beat Ronda are so full of prejudices that it blinds them. Did TJ ever compete in Olympics? No. Did TJ ever dominate as much as Ronda? No. They weight the SAME, plus Ronda has much bigger legs and hips since she's a woman, so she can most likely hit harder (punch power comes from the legs, not arms).

Submissions are all about good techniques, and Ronda excels at that. I honestly have a hard time believing TJ would do well against Ronda Rousey (she's also higher in the P4P list, so I don't see why I'm even arguing about this).

giphy.gif

Dear Conor nuthuggers,

This is how idiotic you guys sound.

Back