In honor of International Men's Day...

KeepItRealist

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I think we should all acknowledge how lucky we are to have watched the definition of what a "man" is change so dramatically in our own lifetime.

Last edited:
south-park-randy-savage-macho-man-1195772-1280x0.jpeg

I think we should all acknowledge how lucky we are to have watched the definition of what a "man" is change so dramatically in our own lifetime.

If THIS isn't Next-Level trolling by the ACLU, I don't know what is! B-R-A-V-O-!!!

Men don't need their own day because we're not entitled lil bitches.

Well some of us aren't.

Is it like fathers day , a shit present and generic card ? .

I don’t see why this is even a day. I don’t become anymore of a man today or become any less of one tomorrow. This is like Black History month or Mother’s Day dipshittery.

I don’t see why this is even a day. I don’t become anymore of a man today or become any less of one tomorrow. This is like Black History month or Mother’s Day dipshittery.
Mother's Day is pretty dope, tho...with the hustle and bustle of raising one's own family, it can be easy to neglect Momma throughout the year.

Is it like fathers day , a shit present and generic card ? .

Damn, brah. Is that how yours goes?

My girl and kid ask me what I want to do every year, and I say "for everyone to leave me alone," and they do!

No barbecue, no special dinner or gifts. Just the boredom and the freedom and the time spent alone!

lol i didnt know there was such a day.

Back