In honor of International Men's Day...

I think we should all acknowledge how lucky we are to have watched the definition of what a "man" is change so dramatically in our own lifetime.

The first tweet was Cringe. The second - I think - was parody. Hard to tell these days.

The first tweet was Cringe. The second - I think - was parody. Hard to tell these days.
Read the first handful of replies, and @ACLU is getting its ass handed to it.

Didn't know there was an international men's day. Leave it to SJWs though to conflate it with trannies.

Didn't know there was an international men's day. Leave it to SJWs though to conflate it with trannies.

Well, it's more a joke than anything else. They got a day for everything now. Like International Wine Day or Chocolate Day or Ice Cream Day. That's why it's extra hilarious that organizations like the ACLU are saying this kind of shit on this social media holiday.

I wonder if these hellacious tweets made @KeepItRealist second guess has manhood?

How could they not? What man can look at these statements and not question everything?

The definition of a man has changed so drastically so quickly from 300,000+ years of homo sapiens existence. Just like a woman's role.

I'm not even mad at the ACLU. Solid trolling

south-park-randy-savage-macho-man-1195772-1280x0.jpeg

lol I really need to catchup on south park.

Damn, brah. Is that how yours goes?

My girl and kid ask me what I want to do every year, and I say "for everyone to leave me alone," and they do!

No barbecue, no special dinner or gifts. Just the boredom and the freedom and the time spent alone!

Yep the whole day is a gaming day for me with my wife making all my meals throughout the day. Sometimes will head to my dads in the evening and I'll drink with my dad while the wives make dinner.

"Just because it's international men's day we shouldn't ignore the women"

I'm gonna use this whenever there's a female oriented day like Mother's Day, Women's day etc. Women have way more days than us men.

Wtf came up with that? Ridiculous. Maybe it would be cool if masculinity was celebrated, some heroes honored and so on but I doubt that's the idea. I'm sure it's about men checking their privilege lol

The era we're living in, where people are pushing a narrative that not all women have pussies and men can get periods.

Back