In before people call that headkick a "fluke"

Jay Jay

Blue Belt
Reaction score
That was nicely set up by Belfort..lots of body kicks in the 1st and 2nd. then sent it up high. Also had hands down waiting back to draw him in

The same kick also rocked Bisping at the end of Rd 1. Belfort out-witted Bisping on purely merit.

Highly doubt anyone will call it a fluke. He caught him and hurt him with that kick twice.

kinda hard to be a fluke when he landed two of them exactly the same

man that horrible ref MIRAGLIOTTA keeps messing up, bisping was NOT out, he was conscious and intelligently defending himself. what a waste of a good fight

How can that be a fluke? He even hit me with the exact same kick in the end of the first round.

Not a fluke but it was a ridiculously early stoppage. None of the gnp even landed lol

It was actually a fluke, twice. Double fluke!

wasn't a fluke, feel bad for mike... wanted him to win. beautiful stuff from vitor though...

man that horrible ref MIRAGLIOTTA keeps messing up, bisping was NOT out, he was conscious and intelligently defending himself. what a waste of a good fight

Haha. You must be drunk.

Intelligently defending yourself isn't turtling up and facing away. That's called wanting it to get stopped.

Not a fluke but it was a ridiculously early stoppage. None of the gnp even landed lol

Was a tad early, but it wasn't going to change the outcome to let Bisping go out. He was turtled. I would've loved to see him take a few more personally though.

Anobody catch that fluke KO by Belfort? Man... what a fluke.

Haha. You must be drunk.

Intelligently defending yourself isn't turtling up and facing away. That's called wanting it to get stopped.

Thats called wanting your opponent to gas do you can finish him in the third

I dont think Bisping expected Vitor to use so many kicks, I didnt. Much respect to Vitor for continuing to expand his game.

Actually the punched didn't land, vitor saw bisping was covering the shots, then vitor decided to elbow the body and Dan stopped it. I agree a little early stop.

no way
he caught him twice
he trains with the best kickboxers, Henri Hooft, Alistair, Tyrone Spong

Back