In before people call that headkick a "fluke"

man that horrible ref MIRAGLIOTTA keeps messing up, bisping was NOT out, he was conscious and intelligently defending himself. what a waste of a good fight

Its pretty bad with all the whining about early stoppage when the damn fighter that got stopped didn't even say anything about it...Fetal position covering up is NOT intelligently defending yourself.

Thats called wanting your opponent to gas do you can finish him in the third

"Just turtle up and let him throw. Yes he falling into my trap. He'll gas eventually...[diabolical laughter]MwaHaHaHaHa!"

man that horrible ref MIRAGLIOTTA keeps messing up, bisping was NOT out, he was conscious and intelligently defending himself. what a waste of a good fight

That's intelligent defense to you?

No ones going to call that head kick a fluke Michael always circles in the same damn direction and gets clipped.

Actually the punched didn't land, vitor saw bisping was covering the shots, then vitor decided to elbow the body and Dan stopped it. I agree a little early stop.
He was gonna blow his load and would have been done in the third. Agreed
No, it's not. That's not how you show you're still in the fight.

"Just turtle up and let him throw. Yes he falling into my trap. He'll gas eventually...[diabolical laughter]MwaHaHaHaHa!"

Watch the fight again

dirty gif time

HybridTrainingPart140-1.gif

Good for Vitor, but the stoppage was early. Bad night for Mirg. He lets one go on too long and ends one too early. Oh well. No one's perfect.

He was gonna blow his load and would have been done in the third. Agreed

Watch the fight again

Still fresh in my head, look at the Gif posted a bit below you. I'm sorry but it looks like Bisping was...

Out for the count.

*CSIMiamishades.gif*

Good for Vitor, but the stoppage was early. Bad night for Mirg. He lets one go on too long and ends one too early. Oh well. No one's perfect.

Take a look, it's not early at all. Bisping didn't show he was still in the fight at all.

It was a very interesting and intelligent victory. He nailed him twice with that really hard kick to the body, I even think the last one may have broken a rib. Then winds up to throw same kick, but goes to the head at the last minute, and nails him with it square on.

He was on his side all turtled up in the fetal position. That's the universal sign for "I give the fuck up". 10/10 refs would stop the fight then. If he was on his back with his forearms over his face they would have let it continue. If he was on his knees covering the side of his head they would have let it continue. In the fetal position after getting kicked on the side of the head and going down, nope.

Not a fluke, it was a brilliantly set up head kick.

Those body kicks in the first paid off. It seemed like Bisping thought that it was going for the body and dropped his hands to block.

Turtled up and on his side with a fighter raining down blows after suffering a head kick knockdown. Yeah.. TERRIBLE stoppage alright :rolleyes:

Still fresh in my head, look at the Gif posted a bit below you. I'm sorry but it looks like Bisping was...

Out for the count.

*CSIMiamishades.gif*

Take a look, it's not early at all. Bisping didn't show he was still in the fight at all.

Looked to me like he was playing possum and Vitor didnt hit him with anything substantial on the ground.

That was nicely set up by Belfort..lots of body kicks in the 1st and 2nd. then sent it up high. Also had hands down waiting back to draw him in

The same kick also rocked Bisping at the end of Rd 1. Belfort out-witted Bisping on purely merit.

You mean this kick -

398054_10151271942307795_135743889_n.jpg

Back