In bed right now feeling I'll (non alcohol relate)

Gas = Petrol

source.gif

If you take a high res pic of the boobs while pretending to check your messages, can the boob girl detect it was camera taking a pic?

I know you are thinking about masturbating. Dont do this, 100% you'll feel worse.
The guaranteed fix for this situation depends on the contents of your cupboard.
You need to get your blender out and smash up a fruit smoothie. Aim for at least 1L.
Drink that shit down, more paracetamol, then go to bed.
You'll wake up feeling fine.

Its OK I've taken paracetamol now.

And you yanks need to understand crisps better!

Chips are chips and crisps are crisps.

Non of this fries or potato chips Lark!

Testify!

If you buy wood chips they ain't shavings like crisps! Americans changed the rules for a potato snack!

Seriously , it sounds like someone spiked your drink.

How's your anus feeling?

I know you are thinking about masturbating. Dont do this, 100% you'll feel worse.
The guaranteed fix for this situation depends on the contents of your cupboard.
You need to get your blender out and smash up a fruit smoothie. Aim for at least 1L.
Drink that shit down, more paracetamol, then go to bed.
You'll wake up feeling fine.
Or you'll fill your bed with 1L Smoothie-Puke resulting in fatigue, not being able to clean up bed and a long sleep in said Smoothie-Puke.

Red Bull is borderline poison. Drink warm water with fresh ginger, honey and cinnamon.

If you take a high res pic of the boobs while pretending to check your messages, can the boob girl detect it was camera taking a pic?
Just make sure you don’t have flash on oh God

Testify!

If you buy wood chips they ain't shavings like crisps! Americans changed the rules for a potato snack!

Think again Limey! These are chips and what the potato chips looked like when they were first invented.
Vintage-Cardboard-Poker-Chips-Grouping-103-pic-1A-2048%3A10.10-83-f.jpg

Brit William Kitchiner had them in his cookbook as 1/4 inch thick slices. He also had a recipe to use a potato peeler to make thin strips around the potato which would be crisps.

Think again Limey! These are chips and what the potato chips looked like when they were first invented.
Vintage-Cardboard-Poker-Chips-Grouping-103-pic-1A-2048%3A10.10-83-f.jpg

Brit William Kitchiner had them in his cookbook as 1/4 inch thick slices. He also had a recipe to use a potato peeler to make thin strips around the potato which would be crisps.

Yeah, they are like 10 times the thickness of a crisp!

<28>

Start a GoFundMe for a rope and a rickety stool, that will do us all a favor

I'm feeling you'll... it's the next step after feeling I'll.

Last edited:
Back