In Anticipation of Ufc 202, a Sketch of The Notorious One

I would say that your art rivals the great masters of history, not based on technique, but rather in the brilliant choice of subject. You wisely chose the greatest and most honorable warrior in the history of the universe. What you utterly lack in artistic ability is made up for by using your impoverished skills for a divinely ordained good. You should know that your place in paradise is now secure having done this holy act.

Conor_Mc_Gregor_Design.jpg

On August 20th, Conor McGregor gets his revenge on Nathaniel Donald Diaz. The first match was a lottery victory and Nate Diaz did a good job capitalizing on his earnings. However, Conor McGregor will get his revenge, and I look forward to that , Mark my words.
Needs more tapping.

From one artist to another, it takes balls to put your work out there for everyone to see. Keep practicing. Practice practice practice, just like martial arts. And for laughs, this version of Conor would get 209 slapped by Nate. Har har hee hee
U draw nate and post it here

On August 20th, Conor McGregor gets his revenge on Nathaniel Donald Diaz. The first match was a lottery victory and Nate Diaz did a good job capitalizing on his earnings. However, Conor McGregor will get his revenge, and I look forward to that , Mark my words.
I bet you that guy who painted the Systine Chapel is crappin his pants after seeing this masterpiece.

U draw nate and post it here
Hey I would. Gladly. Nate has become so freakin popular. I've been a part oki the sherdog community for years and I still don't know how to upload a picture. Maybe give me a couple days to figure it out and I'll whip out a Nate real quick. I draw Conor here and there. Check me out on Twitter @ drawingdragon

The funniest thing is that he actually put his username on there as if somebody else might steal it later on.

Good job mate my brother who is a great Artist said that there is more going for your sketch then meets the eye. And that you have promise just need to get the fundamentals down. Good basics good to see a fellow Conor fan come and join us.

War Conor

Hey I would. Gladly. Nate has become so freakin popular. I've been a part oki the sherdog community for years and I still don't know how to upload a picture. Maybe give me a couple days to figure it out and I'll whip out a Nate real quick. I draw Conor here and there. Check me out on Twitter @ drawingdragon
Ok I will

Ok I will

Back