In Anticipation of Ufc 202, a Sketch of The Notorious One

Ar145984

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Conor_Mc_Gregor_Design.jpg

On August 20th, Conor McGregor gets his revenge on Nathaniel Donald Diaz. The first match was a lottery victory and Nate Diaz did a good job capitalizing on his earnings. However, Conor McGregor will get his revenge, and I look forward to that , Mark my words.

On August 20th, Conor McGregor gets his revenge on Nathaniel Donald Diaz. The first match was a lottery victory and Nate Diaz did a good job capitalizing on his earnings. However, Conor McGregor will get his revenge, and I look forward to that , Mark my words.

"Is this real life" and all that.

Do you friends think you're good?

So you're saying you think Nate is gonna punch his face clean off?

lmao

This is the problem with Impressionists. Not accurate enough. This would never happen with Gainsborough or one of those proper painters. - Kenny Florian

Keep at it, man. Study some Andrew Loomis, George Bridgman, and Michael Hampton anatomy books. Also draw from life....a lot.

Well I finally understand what you're doing at my mother's house.

You should get that tattooed on your arms

From one artist to another, it takes balls to put your work out there for everyone to see. Keep practicing. Practice practice practice, just like martial arts. And for laughs, this version of Conor would get 209 slapped by Nate. Har har hee hee

Back