In a second Khabib Conor fight, how does Conor trash talk Khabib?

In the first fight, there was a lot of hatred. In the Cowboy fight, a few people from Conor's camp remarked how this was harmful to the camp, causing people to feel drained and acting irrationally. This is no surprise, as hatred usually does not help you accomplish your goals, draining your energy and depriving you of the patience to think strategically.

In a second fight, there is bound to be more animosity. But how should Conor handle it, coming out on top, but without falling into the hatred trap, which was something he did masterfully in all his other fights? In fact, this is an interesting question in general, as I'm sure we've all been confronted with such situations.

he is not coming out on top of anything that involves khabib.

wheteher he talks or not he'll get smashed if he gets this undeserved rematch, but honestly, I think he pretends but doesn't really want it, at least not now, maybe when khabib shows signs of slowing down

remember the" you want to talk now" and "it's just business" ? he's been beta'ed so much I Don't think he'll dare trash talk directly to khabib

He will be trashed by khabib

He will shout the loudest but khabib will sting more

There is far more material on conor and khabib will use it

Come on, son. He couldn't even look Khabib in the eyes when they introduced the fighters.

There is no reason for a rematch.

He’ll say something and his followers will say they definitely heard a k sound so it must be blowing kisses.

Khabib performed poorly because of the trash talk. He had the weight of all dagestan and the muslim world on his shoulders. But still he managed to bitch conor. You can tell conors trash talk gets his anxiety up because he's not used to that.

If conor doesnt trash talk in the second fight khabib will be able to fight at 100%

Don’t think he can trash talk him, he was beat well and truly fair in square, might say his cousin/brother tapped in his fight if Khabib calls him a quitter.

Conor's potential trash talk is completely irrelevant here as all Khabib to do is...

Reply with "MAMAMAMAMA" while making a tapping motion.

What you are asking, is how can he sell this fight. And it's a very hard sell, so he will probably go with xenophobia again.

A hard sell to you and a few others on here. Not to the masses who will buy the fight in their droves

Khabib performed poorly because of the trash talk. He had the weight of all dagestan and the muslim world on his shoulders. But still he managed to bitch conor. You can tell conors trash talk gets his anxiety up because he's not used to that.

If conor doesnt trash talk in the second fight khabib will be able to fight at 100%

In your dreams maybe, not in reality though.

Yes he did mcguzzler.

He looked sloppy and hesitant. Conor had gotten into his head.
He beat Conor from bell to bell,took off round 3,and then finished him in the 4th. There was nothing poor or hesitant about it.

He beat Conor from bell to bell,took off round 3,and then finished him in the 4th. There was nothing poor or hesitant about it.
He couldn't take him down on many occasions. Barely got off any strikes in the first round. Didnt maul people as he usually would. See how he performed against dustin when there was no trash talk

Khabib was at 50% that fight not matter how much mcguzzlers want to deny it

I am far from being a McGuzzler as you call it, you have a 2020 join date and already a double yellow. Enjoy your ban soon....
I guess you're one of those trolls who think they are funny.

It doesn't really matter. His die-hard fams will repeat any nonsense he comes up with.

Conor said it when he was talking about the Cowboy fight, that he was all nice and friendly with cerrone because he respects him but don't expect the same if he rematched Khabib.

Back