"In a real fight, in the real world, that fight's a wrap". Diaz is annoying

He is a bad ass, in the real world... and he "won" the fight, in true diaz fashion. Instead of surging for a finish (which was easily obtainable, edwards didnt know where he was or his own name after that combo) he decided to tell him how much of a pussy he is, and that was out on his feet. To the diaz bros, wins / losses mean nothing, its the fight in the true sense of the word that is all that is of concern....and that is why they are as popular as they are.
I’m sorry but moral victories don’t count dude didn’t (win) he lost no matter how his weird fans try to spin it y’all just need to accept that a win is a win and a L is a L In the real world lol

Nothing we haven't seen before.

They live in their own world. So, having Edward's rocked one minute before the fight is over, and not being able to finishing means he won the fight, and he deserves a huge paycheck for his next fight.

If Diaz brothers lose because of wrestling or leg kicks it doesn't count.

If it was a mythical street fight to the death the Diaz brothers would always win.
imagine thinking someone attempting to kick the outside of someones leg for 24 minutes is in some way entertaining and resembles any aspect of an actual fight.

Diaz had Leon wobbling and dazed and confused. Seconds away from being finished. Nate is a draw and a fan favorite for a reason. He makes it fun and entertaining out there. Thats why he will continue to get huge fights.

In a real fight, Diaz has twice as many cuts, because there are no gloves and probably loses an eye because of it.

imagine thinking someone attempting to kick the outside of someones leg for 24 minutes is in some way entertaining and resembles any aspect of an actual fight.

Yet exposing your butthole and being bested in every MMA technique is more exciting?

I’m sorry but moral victories don’t count dude didn’t (win) he lost no matter how his weird fans try to spin it y’all just need to accept that a win is a win and a L is a L In the real world lol
its not a moral victory, its a fan victory, and guess who keeps the UFC above ground? The crowds reaction is all you needed to hear, and if you would like to place an acct wager on who gets paid more for their next fight, I'll be happy to take you up on it.

Yet exposing your butthole and being bested in every MMA technique is more exciting?
was this before or after being KTFO on their feet, and being turned into a non functioning zombie ?

He's not wrong. Peon got exposed as a chinlet. Diaz won the story of the fight.
Yeah he is wrong. In a real fight (MMA idiots need to stop acting like MMA is a real fight) it wouldn't go 25 min and Nate would have been smashed on the concrete early

was this before or after being KTFO on your feet, and being turned into a non functioning zombie ?

Sounds like Nate won the fight.

Look forward to him fighting Usman for the belt next.

In a real fight, Diaz has twice as many cuts, because there are no gloves and probably loses an eye because of it.
non factor, breathing on diaz makes his face explode in blood at this stage in his career

its not a moral victory, its a fan victory, and guess who keeps the UFC above ground? The crowds reaction is all you needed to hear, and if you would like to place an acct wager on who gets paid more for their next, I'll be happy to take you up on it.
A (fan victory) is a moral victory Chief if it isn’t a win in the record book it’s a loss you don’t see nba fans or nfl fans celebrating losses like you Diaz fans because they know no matter how good the team looked it’s still a L so go enjoy your loss I mean (fan victory) I guess lol

To the diaz bros, wins / losses mean nothing

Are you actually dumb enough to believe this shit? If winning and losing meant nothing they wouldn't spend years bitching about every fight they lost

no he wouldnt have

apparently you dont know what being "out on your feet" is
Its an expression that should not be taken literal. Being rocked is not being KTFO. He was he was defending and trying to tie Nate up. Hell he never even took his eyes off Nate. Thats not something someone who is KTFO does

And in a real fight Nate can't see shit with all the blood in his eyes. Nate gets his ass kicked way worse in a "real fight"

He's not wrong. Peon got exposed as a chinlet. Diaz won the story of the fight.
The problem is that this is a sport with rules, rounds, and time. He lost the fight, and one minute does not negate the other 24 minutes especially when you didn’t knock your opponent down…

Last edited:
Are you actually dumb enough to believe this shit? If winning and losing meant nothing they wouldn't spend years bitching about every fight they lost
wait, you are actually taking what i said literally?
A (fan victory) is a moral victory Chief if it isn’t a win in the record book it’s a loss you don’t see nba fans or nfl fans celebrating losses like you Diaz fans because they know no matter how good the team looked it’s still a L so go enjoy your loss I mean (fan victory) I guess lol
TIL : Fighting is football and basketball. If you fight professionally there are two common motivators.... money and proving you are the baddest man on the planet. Tell me, which one did leon get closer to last night?

Back