In 2001 Lesnar was arrested for possessing a large amount of steroids

Do I sense you mocking me & @BC 206?

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Of course not all is good.

Crocodile_089c2c_448271.gif

Sounds like Vince made a donation to the FOP

I disagree. The cops found that they were vitamins. Not steroids, and dropped all charges.

In hindsight I get that it's newsworthy because of his failed test. We still don't truly know what that failed test was for, nor do we know if he has a legitimate dispute for that failed test.

He's probably been on peds his entire adult life. This thread is still irrelevant though because it brought up a time where Brock was in fact exonerated.
lol @ vitamins

In other words... Brock was arrested for something other than steroids.

I disagree. The cops found that they were vitamins. Not steroids, and dropped all charges.

In hindsight I get that it's newsworthy because of his failed test. We still don't truly know what that failed test was for, nor do we know if he has a legitimate dispute for that failed test.

He's probably been on peds his entire adult life. This thread is still irrelevant though because it brought up a time where Brock was in fact exonerated.
not sure if trolling....

They were not found to be vitamins. They were found to be growth hormone which are legal. His lawyer tried to say they are vitamins for obvious public reasons but that was never proven.

And his recent drug test was for a very powerful estrogen blocker. That is not in dispute. Estrogen blockers are used at the end of a testosterone cycle or for breast cancer.

Either you're a troll or you're one of his sons posting from a farm in Saskatchewan.

I don't think Brock really cares what losers on this forum or 8K/8K D level fighters post on Twitter about him.

On the latest cheapseats Breen and Savage talked about the case. It sounded more like a cover-up by the Louisville police after some political pressure/money from Vince McMahon.

35:25-39:40

Last edited:
I dont understand what TS is trying to say?

Forgot to add BREAKING

even though this thread has been done probably 100 times even before lesnar fought his first mma fight

in other completely unrelated news:

Its easy to get steroids in Canada.

Brock Lesnar moved to Canada.

Brock was never on steroids. He just eats a lot and thats why he lost some of his asshole

Back