In 2001 Lesnar was arrested for possessing a large amount of steroids

"Vitamin type of thing"
giphy.gif

The opening post even says that it wasn't steroids. Sherdog hasn't gone past the thread title in over a decade.

Of course he was, the man is a fucking jock. Born and bred jock. Jocks love the gear, simple as that. I was arguing with some friends about this the other day, theyre proper WWE fanboys and I was enjoying rubbing in the fact that the wellness policy is a fucking farce. Once Lesnar was properly tested, rather than claims he was being tested just to make the company look good (WWE), he failed. All of those lads over there are on the gear, every single one of them. Vince is a fucking weirdo who has a muscle fetish and he would never give someone a lift who doesn't look like a greek god, so they juice up to make themselves look like a superhero.

The opening post even says that it wasn't steroids. Sherdog hasn't gone past the thread title in over a decade.

Of course it wasn't. It was something that hides steroid use. Same thing. Dude was off his gills on the gear and got caught red-handed.

^ yep he was. Just like other UFC fighters were on the gear PRE-USADA back during Brock's first UFC run and when USADA arrived, more fighters got popped.

My whole point here?

Don't just point to the obvious here(WWE Performers use PEDs). Point to the UFC as well.

The UFC, imo, will NEVER be clean...i mean truly. Because all this popping does is force fighters to find better PEDs. I agree with Nate. They're ALL on fucking steroids.

Did they get to the bottom of this?

If you read the very first post with the article, then yes, they did. He was exonerated.

(I knew you were being funny but just wanted to say the above....just in case you were serious)

If you read the very first post with the article, then yes, they did. He was exonerated.

(I knew you were being funny but just wanted to say the above....just in case you were serious)
It was a tainted test tube in the end buddeh, get your facts straight.

Old news.

Turns out Brock was just buying up all the steroids to keep them off the street. He threw them all out right after this.

You guys laugh right now but when Brock first hit the MMA scene we had a bunch of his fans swearing up and down that he was natural. Queue the Matt Hughes/Lesnar farm boy strength and functional muscle line.

The days where Shane Carwin was natural too.

Arresting officer couldn’t deal with it...and just assumed steroids.

Back